SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LEMONADE Mon May 08, 2017 9:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @julychild

This is strange. Why/how can someone do that without his permission? Plus she indicates that media will be there and makes sure to mention that he is a Wilhelmina model. This doesn't seem right to me.

i agree that this is very strange. what i think she may mean by media is that they are probably hiring photographers, but that local news stations will also show up. i could totally see something like that happening since i am from around those parts.

JMO
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:05 pm

@GuardianAngel Remember he is a model, he supports charities, and they are using his name to draw money.  I was told he is not home yet. Maybe he has always done it before and because he is on the bachelorette they are using his name again?

Has his SM change today?

Is there not a photo around her with His mom name on the back of the shirt saying Kraus mom?  maybe it is the same set up. charity. I have send queries to my source to get some info.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 08, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 pm

How do we know she doesn't have his permission?? This is the guy that had a couple of years old post about possibly being on the bachelorette and was liking comments that he could be the next bachelor. How do we know that he wasn't pre planning to capitalize off his experience the whole time?? Seems like this is just the new thing imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 08, 2017 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @julychild

This is strange. Why/how can someone do that without his permission? Plus she indicates that media will be there and makes sure to mention that he is a Wilhelmina model. This doesn't seem right to me.

Oh, those Madison folks are super pumped about having a hometown boy on the show. I saw several posts about planned premier viewing parties. Even their local TV station has one planned! This interested me because of the purpose and how she POSSIBLY assumed it's okay to do because Peter is a supporter of the foundation. If you read one of her comments in the May 4th post, he wasn't in town during their last event.

The Wilhelmina model thing is to make it extra interesting for the ladies. She is a good fundraiser...and an opportunist!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 9:13 pm

@reason I  understand, but for them to organize all this with a "meet and greet" I would think he would have had to agreed to the terms of the prize which may mean he had this arranged before he left or his family has arranged this since they'll be there as well. IDK, I'm just not liking it.

She originally posted the details for the silent auction prize on April 15th. The silent auction was held May 4th.

Could be a local news station but to me it's sounds like filming and not just pictures.
including photo opportunities with Peter (and a few of his closest friends / family members)Media will be present; however, you may opt out of appearing on camera
https://www.facebook.com/dena.carreyn/posts/10213287430040837

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:13 pm

@hae1001 How is he capitalizing off this? It is for charity for critically ill patients?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@reason I  understand, but for them to organize all this with a "meet and greet" I would think he would have had to agreed to the terms of the prize which may mean he had this arranged before he left or his family has arranged this since they'll be there as well. IDK, I'm just not liking it.

She originally posted the details for the silent auction prize on April 15th. The silent auction was held May 4th.

Could be a local news station but to me it's sounds like filming and not just pictures.
including photo opportunities with Peter (and a few of his closest friends / family members)Media will be present; however, you may opt out of appearing on camera
https://www.facebook.com/dena.carreyn/posts/10213287430040837

The aution was held last thursday.  My source spoke to me over the weekend he was not home.  His family might have something to do with it.  I have send my inquiries so I will get back to you.  Another thing we know that april 15 Peter was not at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Why yes, of course, let's ask the critically sick child whose wish will be made true from the proceed of the party, how he/she feels about Peter (in some peoples eyes), went on a stupid TV show for the wrong reasons.

A good deed is a good deed! I hope I never lose sight of what is important.

Last edited by julychild on Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Maybe they OK'd this with producers...and through them Peter...as a way to pump up publicity?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:41 pm

@Sprite I am going with your thoughts.

@julychild if Peter does something for make a wish what is the harm he is not keeping the money.  As far as I hear he is a sweetest, humble amazing person

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 10:05 pm

From the first post of the first page.

GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 75 Img_9416

snipped

IG as of 05.08.2017

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 75 Captur93

According to our filming schedule there is a RC tonight. F3-F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 08, 2017 10:16 pm

He might've agreed to the premiere party and auction during his HTD. Didn't he meet some friends as well as family then?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg