SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 10:18 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild Mon May 08, 2017 10:33 pm

You seeeeeeeeeee, I didn't even click on the link for the auction initially, https://e.gesture.com/events/5cB/i/
They raised $700, more than all the other auctions, and not to say it was a competition Smiley . The Wilhelmina model plug, and buying, probably, 2 Instagram downloaded pics of a handsome stranger worked! it's not easy to raise money, but women love this stuff and it looks like it's working.I'm still mildly curious about Peter's role, but if something is being done to help those in need, I'm here for it. Now I'm excited to see how much more they raise at the viewing party event.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Mon May 08, 2017 11:01 pm

I am really sorry, but I am deeply offended. I know it is hard when people do not personally know contestants or their families and it is easy to judge. However, I know the lady, who ran this event last Thursday in Madison. You may have seen her daughter's story on Ellen a few months back. This cause is very close to their heart. She also knows Peter and he agreed to do this viewing party BEFORE he left for filming. This is solely for charity and not to promote anything other than to raise money for Make-A-Wish. Peter is a great guy and this cause is also close to his heart.

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Thanks for the info Velvety.  Do you have a link for this woman's story on Ellen?  I'm not familiar with the situation.

Also, wonderful IMO that Peter wants to help Make a Wish, such a great charity to support IMO.  My guess would have been he talked about this with the organizers before even leaving.  Now that he'll be coming home one of the F3, he probably knows more about what is allowed or not via his contract and I'd bet will follow TPTBs rules especially if he's in line for lead.  However, I would sure hope they would let him go ahead with something like this.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 pm

@Velvety081 Thanks for your know of this fun raising event.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 08, 2017 11:08 pm

@Velvety081 thank you for your post. I think make a wish is a great foundation and I applaud Peter for helping a worthy cause. Him making at least f3 will, hopefully, raise more money. All is good yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 08, 2017 11:09 pm

relaxing wrote:Thanks for the info Velvety.  Do you have a link for this woman's story on Ellen?  I'm not familiar with the situation.

Also, wonderful IMO that Peter wants to help Make a Wish, such a great charity to support IMO.  My guess would have been he talked about this with the organizers before even leaving.  Now that's he'll be coming home one of the F3, he probably knows more about what is allowed or not via his contract and I'd bet will follow TPTBs rules especially if he's in line for lead.  However, I would sure hope they would let him go ahead with something like this.  JMO.

I think the link is on his facebook page.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 08, 2017 11:11 pm

@Velvety081 Your allowed to be offended and voice your opinion, just like others are allowed to be skeptical and voice theirs.  As long as you don't attack other posters for their views, we're all good.

I don't think anyone is questioning raising money for a great cause.  And if she did indeed ask him before filming, then great.  And it's good that he supports such wonderful charities and causes.  But until you confirmed it, all we could do to is speculate. And even though you confirmed it, IMO, some will still speculate, because not everyone is who they claim to be on the Internet, and that's ok if they do.

However, IMO, it does not mean he won't welcome any extra promotion this might bring him and/or his work.  Doesn't mean he's in it for the right or wrong reasons, but many aren't there just for the adventure and chance at love these days, IMO.  It's more for what doors and windows will open from it.  If he's not one of those and goes quietly back to normal life after, then I'll become a big fan.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Do it, Peter! Take advantage of every open door that comes your way, after going on this show. Every single one that will bring you closer and closer to your purpose. I hope everyone of them does it, too. They needs must, imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 11:23 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks, I totally agree with your post.

@Velvety081 thanks for clarifying. It was obvious to me that he either didn't know or had to have this arranged prior to going on the show. You have no reason to be offended IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 11:29 pm

julychild wrote:Why yes, of course, let's ask the critically sick child whose wish will be made true from the proceed of the party, how he/she feels about Peter (in some peoples eyes), went on a stupid TV show for the wrong reasons.

A good deed is a good deed! I hope I never lose sight of what is important.

If this is directed at me, let me be clear. I am not questioning his sincerity in raising money for a charity. From a sleuthing standpoint, I was trying to figure out how this was possible to arrange the event, knowing Peter was still not home. Then further checking the filming schedule confirming the HTD was AFTER the post advertising the event. Therefore I came to the conclusion, 1. he knew nothing about it, 2, it was arrange before filming, as per my post upthread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 08, 2017 11:32 pm

@julychild guess for me it would depend on what their purpose and intent is. laugh out loud If it's simply to become a fame ho and live off Bach nation with no real purpose or direction in life, then no thanks.  Leave those doors closed! IMO of course! laugh out loud  The last few seasons have given us more than our fair share of those to deal with, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg