SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I could see them picking Bryan and then shading Juan Pablo every step of the way. Like a Latin lover do over.
He would actually be a GOOD Latin lover though imo laugh out loud He seems very tailor made for this role of juggling multiple ladies and making each one think she's the one.

Exactly! laugh out loud I know he's not here for the #rightreasons but I don't even care. I want to be entertained more than anything. Bryan is so perfect for this. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am

I find his face eating anything BUT entertaining. Two seasons of that? :shootme:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 10:26 am

mindless wrote:I find his face eating anything BUT entertaining. Two seasons of that? :shootme:
I bet he's a better kisser than that!! Like I think he was just too nervous and trying to up his game too much. I bet he'll be a better Romeo going forward. Honestly, I just like the bad boy trouble I guess laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 10:26 am

@mindless LOL it hasn't bothered me yet, but I can understand your situation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:39 am

mindless wrote:I find his face eating anything BUT entertaining. Two seasons of that? :shootme:

IF, and only IF, they could cast a few maneaters who would know how to beat him at his own game, that could potentially be entertaining and worth fast-forwarding through the bass mouth style kissing.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri May 26, 2017 11:25 am

MissSid wrote:

IF, and only IF, they could cast a few maneaters who would know how to beat him at his own game, that could potentially be entertaining and worth fast-forwarding through the bass mouth style kissing.

LOL, definitely!!! rofl If they did cast Bryan as the next Bachelor, that would be the only way that I would watch a full season of him.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I think they would. I can think of several women past cast that could fit that bill to a tee.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm

I think his edit will be really interesting to watch.  He could come off as entertaining, charismatic and a charmer, even though he's has a smooth player vibe IMO.  But they also have to give him some kind of contrast to Peter or reason Rach doesn't pick him if he's a seen as her frontrunner from the start IMO (assuming spoilers are correct).  I think his edit will make it clear if they want him for Bachelor or not JMO.  TBH, I think he's too old based on the women cast and demo they're going for these days (not too old for my preferences giggling  but for the young 20 somethings, yeah).  JMO.

(And I really think/hope he'll tone down the kissing, because that was unwatchable IMO).

Last edited by relaxing on Fri May 26, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 1:05 pm

My friend nominated her sister last year to be on the Bachelor, but it was too late for Nick's season. Production has been reaching out to her and really want her to continue the casting process (She's halfway through.) They told her she'd be perfect for the next Bachelor because of her age. She's 32. Thought this was an indication that the Bachelor could be Bryan since he is older.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:My friend nominated her sister last year to be on the Bachelor, but it was too late for Nick's season.  Production has been reaching out to her and really want her to continue the casting process (She's halfway through.)  They told her she'd be perfect for the next Bachelor because of her age.  She's 32.  Thought this was an indication that the Bachelor could be Bryan since he is older.

Wow, thanks for sharing that! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:07 pm

@BachelorBabe512 So now we are going to see Bryan be portray in a different light since we can assume he is going to be the bachelor? Interesting!! a season of him I dont know yet let see how this one rolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 pm

@reason, i'm still not convinced it'll definitely be Bryan. It's just a clue that he could be since he is older. Eric is in his thirties too right? Or if they reach back for a non F4 candidate. Anything is possible.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal