SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 am

I think it is going to be either Peter or Dean. I think Dean still has a chance. That is probably why they are waiting to announce the next Bachelor until after BIP. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing is a done deal until filming starts and even then history has shown when there have been 2 choices, it's not a done deal.
So hope is hope.
Flooding social media with choices. Flooding bachelor nation social media because that has weight. IMO
There is a lot of angst that goes along with doing this show. It's not all roses as most leads will attest to. I think that's a given vs my opinion.

I know one thing CH definitely didn't pose any questions to Peter like he normally do to potential Bachelor candidates
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:52 am

pbmax wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Nothing is a done deal until filming starts and even then history has shown when there have been 2 choices, it's not a done deal.
So hope is hope.
Flooding social media with choices. Flooding bachelor nation social media because that has weight. IMO
There is a lot of angst that goes along with doing this show. It's not all roses as most leads will attest to. I think that's a given vs my opinion.

I know one thing CH definitely didn't pose any questions to Peter like he normally do to potential Bachelor candidates

I think that is because they set him up to still be heartbroken. Wouldn't look so good to be asking him about being the Bachelor when he is still tearing up with Rachel. If they plan on him, I expect to see him at the BIP reunion and maybe then they will ask how he is doing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:32 am

The one thing I agree with Peter is the ridiculousness of insisting on an engagement at the end of the show.

They should do away with that.

You cannot be dating (and sleeping with) multiple people just a couple of days prior to Engagement day !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 am

Didn't CH directly ask Rachel or Peter if he would be TB? How did that come about, I forget exactly. Maybe a set up because they knew Rachel wouldn't support him?

I'm surprised at the number of No's responding to Millsy's tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 am

That's something that's been talked about since day 1. That's on MF. That's the show. I doubt that's going to change. imo
Remember the prototype was Who Wants to Marry A MultiMillionaire with that creep and Darva Congers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 am

Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire laugh out loud I watched that too!

TPTB are not going to have a show where there's no engagement IMHO. It works in the Aussie franchise, but I don't think they'll ever allow that.

There are a couple of Twitter comments to have Peter as TB but not to get engaged if he doesn't want to. Talk about rewriting history.

You sign up, you're expected to get engaged, if you don't want to be in that position, then don't sign up IMO. The ring makes no difference. They can split anyway regardless of being engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire laugh out loud I watched that too!

TPTB are not going to have a show where there's no engagement IMHO. It works in the Aussie franchise, but I don't think they'll ever allow that.

There are a couple of Twitter comments to have Peter as TB but not to get engaged if he doesn't want to. Talk about rewriting history.

You sign up, you're expected to get engaged, if you don't want to be in that position, then don't sign up IMO. The ring makes no difference. They can split anyway regardless of being engaged.

Jesse Palmer offered his final 1 a plane ticket. PLo offered his final 1 a promise ring on a string. Those all went over big. Maybe Petey will offer free personal training for a year. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 36 2498057887 That would at least pay off. I would take that one willingly.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am

He's too emotionally unstable to be the bachelor. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 36 2292733854 *IMO*
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
 mprssdbyu wrote:How many times in the past has the F2 shared the cover of People with the final couple? IMO, when Peter showed up on the cover...in my mind, the next bachelor has been chosen. I don't see any other reason to put him on the cover.
Seldom.  The F2 is rarely chosen.  Of the last 9 Bachelorettes, only once has the F2 shown up on the cover with the final couple and then been picked for TB the next season:  Ben Flajnik.  Nick is a law unto himself showing up on 2, but never picked right away.  I guess if Peter can match Nick on appearances, he'll get his shot eventually.  laugh out loud  Anything's possible.  Here's the lineup (this could be off, so please CMIIW)

Deanna/Jessie: no cover
Jillian/Ed: no cover
Ali/Roberto: Shared cover no F2
Ashley/JP: Ben F
Emily/Jef: no cover
Andi/Josh: Nick (Chris Soules chosen)
Des/Chris: no cover
Kaitlyn/Shawn: Nick (Ben H. chosen)
JoJo/Jordan: Luke (Nick chosen)
@mprssdbyu here are the stats to your question yes

Basically the pattern for past contestants on the People mag cover with the lead/F1 is that someone else was chosen as the lead and not the contestant that shared the People mag cover.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 pm

At this stage in time, I don't see another contender other than Peter.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

What about Arie, is he available?  Roberto?  Reid?  Kirk?  Alex?  Chase?    I'm grasping at straws here!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05