SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Now that Peter is out of the pic, things will get interesting. Dean has already changed his narrative and Eric is open to it. laugh out loud

Very interesting! IMO Peter and Dean definitely are talking and who knows what Eric knows also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped...

In fact, I'd say that Luke had more Bach alum support (pre-BIP) for Bachelor lead than I have seen with Bach alum from past seasons for Peter post-show. It's actually very interesting to me just how many of the Bach alums from past seasons don't want Peter for Bachelor and instead want someone else :yes:

I think a lot of alum are a** kissers and want to continue to be invited to the party.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Eric is alive and kicking!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

I haven't read every response that Fleiss got but I didn't see any for Eric. Wells got some but they were mostly for Peter. I don't know if I buy that Fleiss is trying to change people's opinion of Peter by that tweet because it seemed more designed to get people defending him. I could buy what RS said though and hope Peter did turn them down. He doesn't need the show to find someone and turning it down turned out really well for another f2, (my favorite) Chris Lambton.

Casting is currently underway for the female contestants of “The Bachelor” Season 22, and an insider tells Variety that Kraus is currently a favorite among the women who are coming into the casting calls.
This is what I had read and is from an article posted a page or so up-thread. I knew I had seen it somewhere. Source

If it's not Peter then I'm not sure who. I don't think it's the right time for Ben H. It seems way too soon after his show and he has said he won't do it at this time. I could see him in the future if they're in need though. Dean may not be helping himself on BIP. He's not looking good right now and it could get worse. There's also his age. Eric is possible although there's not much out there about him currently. They could have highlighted them in the MTA if not for them dragging out the f3 RC. I don't know about Wells although I think it would be a fun season. I don't get the feeling he wants it. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 57 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Thanks for the link, but that just says he's a fav for those coming to casting calls.  Not that his name is being mentioned by TPTB as one of the top serious options, though he may have been or at least assumed by most going in for casting to be, IMO.

And yes I realize the article mentions he, Eric and Dean as part of the F4 are options in addition to BIP guys.

But it may not matter much from today's developments, unless Peter's using all this to leverage more from his contract.  And if that's what he's hoping to accomplish, he better grow a thick skin and be ready to become road kill, TPTB and the edit will not be kind, IMO.  

If he turned it down, he has earned a little respect from me, but that doesn't  mean I like him any more or less or excuse his shady (IMO) SM game.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Oh, yes I would watch every second of Rashad.  Bring him on, please!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:06 am

IMO: Wells is the dark horse. I'm going to watch his BIP edit very closely. I stated earlier that he has already been shown in a good light a few times. Someone posted in another thread that Wells (paraphrased): Wants to be invited to the party, but doesn't want to go. Meaning what? That he would be flattered to be considered/asked, but he knows he doesn't want to be the lead? I'm not exactly sure what or how Wells made that comment. I'm not sure if anyone knows of a link to this statement. I'm not sure if he is dead set against being the lead. He may be encouraged by his fellow cast mates to go for it if offered. IMO.

I really find Alex to be entertaining and different than any other past leads. However, he had zero screen time on MTA. I don't think we heard a single word from him. That and he said he wasn't interested. Wish he could be persuaded. IMO.

Dean...God help me, I'm going to literally need to start drinking in order to watch. I'm hoping for a loud "Beep, beep, beep" sound in the remainder of BIP, the sound of the bus crushing his chances. Sorry if that is mean. Heck, it's for his own good. IMO.

Here's a novel idea....How about they find us some fresh meat?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 am

Someone a while ago had asked who the women auditioning were asking for and I said I had heard it was Peter but didn't have a source. That's what I was talking about. @Ladybug82

You can see a couple of responses Wells gave to people responding to Fleiss' tweet here. Wells twitter  This was one to Jasmine saying Wells for Bachelor.  laugh out loud

#AmericaDeservesBetterAbs

I wish Chris Strandburg was in the mix but don't think so. He said in Instagram that he was interviewed for about 15 minutes at Carly & Evan's wedding and they didn't show a thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:30 am

I'll believe that Peter doesn't want to be the Bachelor when he SAYS that he doesn't want to be the Bachelor. It wouldn't be difficult. One tweet should cover it. *crickets*
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:35 am

@albean99 I interrupted the question/post at the time, as who were they being told it was between, not who the girls wanted.  But I may have misunderstood or maybe we're talking about 2 different posts.  Anyway, thanks for bringing the article over.    Smiley  I'd seen it earlier, but just skimmed not fully read it. bestbud!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:35 am

Rashad would be a dream Bachelor. IMO. I hope that there is a chance that could be a reality. So much positivity with this beautiful man.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05