SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Every move they make, there is a method to their madness.

IMO they started early with the pitting against Peter right from Rachel voicing her opinions on the ATFR. They knew he had a large fan base and they knew IMHO they didn't want him to be TB. The started the #anyonebutPeter campaign. Rachel had originally said no one from her show, then she changed her opinion to Alex.

Millsy mentions Dean may be too young but we'll see how it plays out after Paradise. MF tweets that Chad is still single. Now today MF's tweet just before the People article. IMHO he wouldn't tweet a negative tweet like that for the next bachelor. He should be promoting him. Has anyone read or heard on podcasts from TPTB that Peter is in consideration?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 pm

I don't trust RS after saying Kaitlyn was single and that Peter was the first F1. But if Peter did turn it down then i love him even more laugh out loud hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Reading MF's response to his tweet, there are plenty of posts not wanting Peter. This isn't the first time I've read so many tweets against Peter, so IMHO it's not JUST this forum that doesn't care for him to be TB.

For me it has nothing to do with whether I like him or not. He does nothing for me, but neither did JakeP, The Prince, BenF, it has to do with a good season. IMO Peter can't deliver that with his cocky smug attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 pm

I knew that Peter wasn't going to be the next bachelor when I saw him on the cover on people magazine with Rachel and Bryan Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 1f602

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Peter has my respect if he really told them no.  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 55 1f64c
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 pm

I'm no Peter fan, but real talk, I'm capable of objectivity, so just my two cents.

Dude needs to run from this franchise. RUN. MF's tweet is bad news. As is that People hit. Why? Because, umm... People Magazine is a PR shill. They all but let corporate, network, political, and entertainment publicists hand them exactly what they want the narrative to be and People RUNS with it. And what do you know, look at that timing? Huh.

Bad news bears are being telegraphed for Peter if he signs with this franchise. If you love yourself, guy... Build your business and steer clear, dude. Because they are coming for you if it's you as Bachelor. It's as obvious as can be. And the hit job they'd do on him compounded with his already transparent neurosis and fragility and insecurity... Ugh. It would be massacre bad. Nope. RUN.

And honestly, I didn't want Peter to be The Bachelor, but are they going to go with Dean? Lololol. Mess. Dean needs to work on himself before he even considers being The Bachelor or marrying any person.

Rachel got it right in her explanations when she said she was trying to do Dean a favor letting him go. She didn't think he was ready. She thought he had more growing and experiencing of life to do. She wasn't able to tell if he was confusing being in love with her, with him being grateful to her for supporting him. She wasn't sure if he was really in touch with his feelings and why he was feeling certain ways yet. And so on. Everything I've ever seen of Dean post-show makes her right and then some.

I'm also not really for Eric, either. I thought I might be, but lies. LIES. I was lying to myself.

Can we get Alex?! CAN WE?

Or someone not from Rachel's season, at this point, because... Eek.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Eh, Luke Pell is the perfect example of a great Bachelor lead edit and beloved and SM fans and look what happened to him. Nothing new here imo and why getting Luke Pelled is a real thing, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm

May the man with the best pitch win the gig. laugh out loud

The Kraus is out! laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 pm

I think that's what some of us have been saying a for awhile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Eh, Luke Pell is the perfect example of a great Bachelor lead edit and beloved and SM fans and look what happened to him. Nothing new here imo and why getting Luke Pelled is a real thing, imo.

Comparing Peter's popularity to Luke's is also not realistic IMO. Sure Luke was the favourite from Jojo's season and everyone thought it'd be him, but he had nowhere close to the type of pandemonium surrounding Peter. Peter has a legit cult (& i'm including myself in this), his SM following is massive, the media is obsessed with him. He's been noticed by vogue, enews is reposting pics from his IG on their account, extra did the same. He was on GMA, he was on Rachel and Bryan's people cover. Luke ≠ Peter imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm

They both produce the same gag response to a fair amount of us. rofl Believe me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm

I tend to believe RS's version here. If Peter was getting Luke Pelled, I don't think they'd be announcing it in the media at this point, unless they're expecting such major outrage that they feel the need to start throwing out excuses. There are other reasons too.

1. TPTB generally do go with the fan favourite unless there's really good reason not to. Rachel wasn't a true fan favourite in the sense that she was nowhere near the most followed person from Nick's season and they'd already decided on her before people even had the chance to form an opinion. It did affect the ratings, so it's something that does matter. I have no doubt that they want a really popular contestant this time and the only one who could beat Peter for the title IMHO is Dean. He's got the age and BIP issues going against him though. JMO.

2. Peter isn't acting like Luke was last year. Luke cancelled his gigs, gave up his apartment etc., while Peter seems to be moving on with his life, moving into a new place with his new puppy and expanding his business. Nothing he's doing now is telling me he's expecting to be gone for months in the immediate future. I'm sure he did consider it if it was on the table, but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought better of it. I genuinely think he might've been under the impression that the engagement is optional and not the be-all and end-all of the whole thing, but clearly he isn't anymore. It's not even just the producers who are fixated on it, the audience is as well for the most part. I can see him realising that it's not something he wants to be pressured into from all fronts with people sending him death threats if he's not up to it.

3. Like I already said, I don't see them practically announcing at this point that they don't want Peter, if they were planning Luke Pell him. MF is all about the suspense when it comes to the Bachelor announcement. IMO, if they really hated Peter, they'd be stringing him along until the last possible moment. The fact that they're doing it now does kind of seem like an attempt to spin the narrative. They don't Peter's camp telling the media he said no. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05