SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Eh, Luke Pell is the perfect example of a great Bachelor lead edit and beloved and SM fans and look what happened to him. Nothing new here imo and why getting Luke Pelled is a real thing, imo.

Comparing Peter's popularity to Luke's is also not realistic IMO. Sure Luke was the favourite from Jojo's season and everyone thought it'd be him, but he had nowhere close to the type of pandemonium surrounding Peter. Peter has a legit cult (& i'm including myself in this), his SM following is massive, the media is obsessed with him. He's been noticed by vogue, enews is reposting pics from his IG on their account, extra did the same. He was on GMA, he was on Rachel and Bryan's people cover. Luke ≠ Peter imo.

I think it's pretty realistic IMO considering both Luke and Peter have been on People Mag with the couple and both had what were considered bachelor edits and SM fans and media all posting about Luke and how they wanted him (pre-BIP). IMO, fandom doesn't equate to bachelor either or SM followers. From this season, Dean has more SM followers than Peter so IMO Dean already has him beat when it comes to SM followers/fans just from this season alone.

In fact, I'd say that Luke had more Bach alum support (pre-BIP) for Bachelor lead than I have seen with Bach alum from past seasons for Peter post-show. It's actually very interesting to me just how many of the Bach alums from past seasons don't want Peter for Bachelor and instead want someone else :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Kudos to Peter IF he turned the gig down. IMO Peter went into this wanting to be The Bachelor I think over time he realized he's not really cut out to be the lead, and if that's he case it takes a lot of self awareness to know when something you want may not be for you.

With that being said I don't know if I'm sold he turned it down. I need to hear what he has to say and maybe a few others who have a bit of inside knowledge of how the show works because I can't just go off of RS word.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath on peter commenting about this IMO. I would look more towards his friends throwing shade if they get fed up if the smearing goes too far laugh out loud which I would be all here for it since I wanna know too laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Not a fan, but what is Ben Higgins doing about now?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Not a fan, but what is Ben Higgins doing about now?
Asking his generous employer for another 5-6 months off, I hope.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Ben just posted about the Bachelor. I guess it's no. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 pm

mindless wrote:snipped

2. Peter isn't acting like Luke was last year. Luke cancelled his gigs, gave up his apartment etc., while Peter seems to be moving on with his life, moving into a new place with his new puppy and expanding his business. Nothing he's doing now is telling me he's expecting to be gone for months in the immediate future. I'm sure he did consider it if it was on the table, but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought better of it. I genuinely think he might've been under the impression that the engagement is optional and not the be-all and end-all of the whole thing, but clearly he isn't anymore. It's not even just the producers who are fixated on it, the audience is as well for the most part. I can see him realising that it's not something he wants to be pressured into from all fronts with people sending him death threats if he's not up to it.

snipped..

This is another reason I didn't think Peter was in the running. He changed his business strategy where he was going to be travelling state to state. I couldn't see him doing that for a couple of months, then go off to filming. People want to see him at his venues, not a fill in. If he thought he was in contention, he would continue as is without major changes to expanding his business until TB was announced. On the ATFR when CH directly asked him if he would change anything, (I think that was intentional) he said he wouldn't change a thing. Good for him, but not good to be considered TB IMHO. IMO he wanted it, but he probably wanted it his way, just like he played all season long. I don't think he was asked.

As far as Luke fanbase, he had plenty. He dropped some when it was revealed he was casting his own show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Whenever Ben is ready, I am sure TPTB will welcome Ben as the bachelor again with open arms Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 56 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:snipped

2. Peter isn't acting like Luke was last year. Luke cancelled his gigs, gave up his apartment etc., while Peter seems to be moving on with his life, moving into a new place with his new puppy and expanding his business. Nothing he's doing now is telling me he's expecting to be gone for months in the immediate future. I'm sure he did consider it if it was on the table, but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought better of it. I genuinely think he might've been under the impression that the engagement is optional and not the be-all and end-all of the whole thing, but clearly he isn't anymore. It's not even just the producers who are fixated on it, the audience is as well for the most part. I can see him realising that it's not something he wants to be pressured into from all fronts with people sending him death threats if he's not up to it.

snipped..

This is another reason I didn't think Peter was in the running. He changed his business strategy where he was going to be travelling state to state. I couldn't see him doing that for a couple of months, then go off to filming. People want to see him at his venues, not a fill in. If he thought he was in contention, he would continue as is without major changes to expanding his business until TB was announced. On the ATFR when CH directly asked him if he would change anything, (I think that was intentional) he said he wouldn't change a thing. Good for him, but not good to be considered TB IMHO. IMO he wanted it, but he probably wanted it his way, just like he played all season long. I don't think he was asked.

As far as Luke fanbase, he had plenty. He dropped some when it was revealed he was casting his own show.

Exactly this.
In addition, there is nothing wrong with saying very simply: "I would have been honored to have been asked to have been TB. As I said in my _______year book page it was a dream. But I have moved on. Now it's a dream of mine to be developing my business and this is what I am doing."
It puts speculation to rest. The end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:@RealitySteve
(1/2) This is what I'm hearing:  They absolutely want Peter as the "Bachelor." Hearing he told them no.  Now they're leaking stuff to People

(2/2)...pretending they never wanted him in first place. BS. They want him, he said no apparently, & now they turn the narrative around

Not at all surprising that that's how it went down IMO, I guess Ben 2.0 it is? laugh out loud

I can see this as well. He is getting a lot of good press just from being on Rachel's season. If anything, I think her comments on ATFR reflected badly on her, not him. I like the fact that he would not be their puppet. His business is taking off and he seems content. He IMO doesn't really need this show and it may not be worth his while. I still think it is his to lose if he hasn't already turned them down. MF gives no one a good edit, except maybe Emily, so there's that to always consider no matter how much we think production may like someone. It will be contentious no matter what he does. I am on the fence as to whether I want to see him go through that. The other scenario I can see is Ben H returning. I'm kind of meh on that, but I always like Bachelorette better because of the guys. Now Wells, I could enjoy a season of him. All JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they suggested over and over that he needs to propose, after so many no's I won't, the last straw was if you don't propose you're probably not going to be the bachelor. Peter, so be it. Therefore he knew he had no chance and that's why he started making changes as soon as he got home.

Perhaps that's why he needed to like posts about himself, and shade others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Please be Eric. Wells also said no in US Weekly he "wants to be invited to the party but doesn't want to go". No Ben 2.0 please, so boring to see him again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05