SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 pm

RS has been purposely mislead before and as long as the show airs, it's happen again at some point, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:08 pm

:yes: Agree @Ladybug82.  I never take his spoilers at 100% face value until the post show clues really start to back them up.  

IMO I want Peter to be F1 and am already in love with the idea of a Peter Rachel love story.  Plus Bryan's sm makes me pretty convinced of the spoiler JMO.  But generally I love a good foiler season because usually I like the lead better with the F2 or F2 than the spoiled F1 anyway  giggling .  And I hope I'll like Rachel with Bryan too for fun.

I do think with sm it's getting almost impossible for a foiler, unfortunately, but I hope they pull it off sometime soon, (just hopefully not this season  Smiley  but if they do, I'll applaud them).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 5:35 pm

relaxing wrote::yes: Agree @Ladybug82.  I never take his spoilers at 100% face value until the post show clues really start to back them up.  

IMO I want Peter to be F1 and am already in love with the idea of a Peter Rachel love story.  Plus Bryan's sm makes me pretty convinced of the spoiler JMO.  But generally I love a good foiler season because usually I like the lead better with the F2 or F2 than the spoiled F1 anyway  giggling .  And I hope I'll like Rachel with Bryan too for fun.

I do think with sm it's getting almost impossible for a foiler, unfortunately, but I hope they pull it off sometime soon, (just hopefully not this season  Smiley  but if they do, I'll applaud them).

Food for thought: Spoilers are only as good as sources and the time/energy it takes to follow up to cross check.
Some sources are good. Some aren't. Some sources are vetted better than others. Some sources back each other up. Sometimes he doesn't take the time it takes to change a toilet paper roll to follow through with a source--Thanksgiving with Chantal. eatcrow Pass the turkey Gramma please.
When you steal stuff from others, it's never a good sign. Eventually the well does run dry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Why is Eric out as F1 again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:42 pm

@lexforlife He left at final 3 IMHO.  That is why she is crying about the decision that people is gonna judge her IMHO. I saw nothing between them and that body position was not good on the home town date. His behavior since coming home speaks volumes if we are to go by what is said in his thread. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 26, 2017 6:20 pm

@Ladybug82 I agree! That's why I personality questions spoiler until I see hard facts!.. Brads fridge gate comes to mind..And Des's season, etc... there has been a few!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 6:24 pm

lexforlife wrote:Why is Eric out as F1 again?

IMO? Because as soon as his IG was open to the public he was liking a bunch of pics of topless girls and a bunch of azz shots. Not F1 behaviour IMO, at least not the guy Rachel's been describing. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Why is Eric out as F1 again?

IMO? Because as soon as his IG was open to the public he was liking a bunch of pics of topless girls and a bunch of azz shots. Not F1 behaviour IMO, at least not the guy Rachel's been describing. All JMO.
@reason,@renee, thanks. Topless women? Ok, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 4:12 pm

From

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4217p528-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-6#1162574

Carine wrote:I am listening to Mills and Julia's latest podcast and Mills mentioned a guy who had a tragic story and you would think next Bachelor but he ended up being crazy...? I am wondering who it is?

@Carine - very interesting. I would have thought that that would be Josiah? To me that is the most tragic story ever. Maybe he was pegged as the next bachelor, now they are scratching their heads. laugh out loud and along came Ben. laugh out loud j/k!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by heathershells10 Sun May 28, 2017 6:10 pm

I mostly read since I don't feel I typically have a whole lot to add to the discussion but wanted to send something your way. I know there was speculation, seemed like mostly just hopeful and not overly serious, that Rashad Jennings could be in the running for next bachelor. I think it's still not overly likely but I was listening to a brief interview that he did with Cousin Sal from the Jimmy Kimmel Show. They were talking about how Cousin Sal bet on him to win DWTS and at the interview he said "I look forward to betting on you again when you become the bachelor." Rashad just laughed and said he looked forward to catching up with him again. It could mean absolutely nothing but with Jimmy's connections to ABC, it could mean something. If you all would like to hear the interview, it's the latest episode of the Against All Odds podcast. I listened on iTunes. It's the very last 2 minutes of the podcast.

heathershells10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 28, 2017 6:13 pm

@heathershells10 Thank you for the info. Interesting. I would not be against this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 pm

@heathershells10 welcomeyall and thanks for the info! Reminds me of that SM pic that was posted of Rashad and Nick captioned, A Bachelor and The Bachelor. Does anyone remember who posted it? I thought it was DancingABC twitter but I didn't see it. I have no patience scrolling around looking.

While I was looking I did come across this which looks like he is trying to get picked up by someone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05