SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 pm

This has JoJo being a baby written all over it -  Poor me! My fiancé and I had a huge fight and he is not being attentive to me, so I unfollow him for the whole world to see. I need to talk to my friends about what went down and get some sympathy so instead of sending a private DM I publicly tweet a SOS to Kathryn, smh. All IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 pm

aviej wrote:This has JoJo being a baby written all over it -  Poor me! My fiancé and I had a huge fight and he is not being attentive to me, so I unfollow him for the whole world to see. I need to talk to my friends about what went down and get some sympathy so instead of sending a private DM I publicly tweet a SOS to Kathryn, smh. All IMO.

ITA with you. See I like her but what she has shown in the past days is childish behavior like come on girl.
Her SM antics today are so confusing.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Agreed with you all. Gosh it must get exhausting. I always thought she was a bit immature in some situations.

She's posting with friends to get a rise out of Jordan, classic behaviour IMO. She wants to show him she's *all fine and dandy* while Jordan is there trying to kill trolls off. Lol

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Boshem wrote:Agreed with you all. Gosh it must get exhausting. I always thought she was a bit immature in some situations.

She's posting with friends to get a rise out of Jordan, classic behaviour IMO. She wants to show him she's *all fine and dandy* while Jordan is there trying to kill trolls off. Lol
laugh out loud meanwhile I bet he's rolling his eyes and wondering wtf to do with her now?? laugh out loud what a pickle!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:08 pm

whit90 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Jordan can only learn from this. If he doesn't then kick him to the curb Joelle. I do wish them well though.
I just do not understand what Jordan needs to learn from this. I have no clue what or if they had a fight he went out with his guy friends and got drunk and put his hand on the back of some lady. I guess I am not the jealous type so it is hard for me to understand. My husband frequently visits a bar after work with his friends and girls hit on him all the time. It does not matter to me because I trust him and yes he was a big player before we met. I would worry more about Jo and her insecurities if she is not able to let him go out and have fun with his friends then he will get tired of it. JMO

I think he can learn from the backlash he might get from getting too close to a female at a bar of all places. A place where you mingle and meet new people. He has to be smarter than this. He's not a typical guy that no one knows who he is. JoJo is pretty much the most popular ette on SM. I think he should be aware of situations that are in public viewing.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Boshem wrote:What I think is this: why did Jordan feel the need to go out and party and do what looks like is 'flirting' but could honestly be harmless? Is he getting the attention he needs from Jojo? Was it because of their fight prior? Was it because their relationship didn't seem like it was going to make it? Did Jojo do something behind his back? Is he tired of putting in all this effort for not that much in return? Or was it just that - HARMLESS. We will never know, but I do hope he finds out why he felt the need to party and do what he did if he knew it would upset Jojo. Either way, I personally am not a jealous person and a touchy person even having a BF. I don't emotionally cheat or physically cheat, I'm a bit of a flirt personally but I still love my BF at the end of the day and wouldn't even think of cheating on him. I personally think he likes attention & maybe not getting it from her. He seems like the one who puts in all the effort IMO

Sorry, but trying to blame it on JoJo not giving him enough attention is verging on the classic cheater excuse to me. That is what most bothers me about this whole scenario. IF they were already fighting for whatever reason, then him handling it by going out to party and flirt with random girls is a major red flag to me. That's how cheating starts most of the time, people running from the issues in their own relationship by seeking positive attention from others. Eventually it escalates and things happen. Not saying that's where this is heading, but I definitely am side-eyeing Jordan. I know that if I have a fight with my boyfriend, I feel like absolute crap. The thought of me sitting at home feeling awful while my boyfriend is out partying with random girls is just totally foreign to me and not something I'd personally tolerate, but that's just me. It's not about not trusting my boyfriend, I'd just feel like he doesn't even care. JMO.

That said, JoJo shouldn't have put their drama out there in public and do I kind of feel like she's trying to send some message with her SM today. Just keep it private, girl!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 pm

No. I agree with you @mindless. But that's what I'm getting at, if he's getting to the point where he feels like he needs to cheat/flirt/whatever to get attention then he needs to do something about it. What I was getting at, we need to know the reason for the fight + the video in the bar before speculating why he did what he did. What was going through his head when he did it

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm with ya @mindless. And Jos sm is being sooo ott and so entertaining imo. Just today, it seems like she's seen Matt and Mal and their pup, maybe Ben because they we're liking the same pics at the same time, contacted her friends in public, and probably (definitely imo) her mom too laugh out loud This is such a mess!! Ha, I live for this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:Agreed with you all. Gosh it must get exhausting. I always thought she was a bit immature in some situations.

laugh out loud meanwhile I bet he's rolling his eyes and wondering wtf to do with her now?? laugh out loud what a pickle!

She's trying to show him she would be fine without him and just chatting with her girls and he's fighting off trolls who are telling him she's going to book a ticket to Denver to hop into Ben's bed.

As the teens say.. I literally can't even. I almost spit out my frozen margarita laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Was Sunday the day that he met up with his former college coach? I could understand Jordan wanting to go meet with him and spend time with him. He should be allowed a guys day, just like JoJo has her girl trips with Becca and such.

I don't know what happened. What I will say is problems in any relationship require both people to work. Jordan needs to not get drunk enough to flirt in a way with random women that will set JoJo off. But JoJo also needs to let Jordan be Jordan somewhat. He needs freedom to be himself. This fit of acting out on SM only shows her immaturity. Both need to work, if they both want to make it work. It can't be him changing all the time and she should be allowed to feel safe in her relationship.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:19 pm

And Jordan is probably feeling like *i am totally not welcome in Dallas* honestly I'm kinda entertained. Im waiting for the next move.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 pm

As a fan I must feel worried but I can't help and laugh at this laugh out loud
It's actually entertaining as far as it doesn't get too much! So yeah what's more to come laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620