SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I agree with you @stuckinsc. While I don't think Jordan is innocent and I do think he makes silly mistakes, he hardly has a social life aside from Jojo and her family. He doesn't have any friends in Dallas that aren't tied to Jojo. While I Personally wouldn't be able to do this because I need to escape my BF and have my own personal space and friends, maybe this works for them? But honestly after a while he will start to resent this, it's not like Jordan was an introvert before, he has always called himself the 'social butterfly'. So it's probably not easy having no guys except people who he knows from Jojo to just go to the gym with or grab a beer with. It's kinda like Lauren's situation. She moved to Denver but really had no one except for her one friend & all of Ben's friends. It's interesting to say the least. I do agree these two both need to work and compromise in order to make it.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Jordan can only learn from this. If he doesn't then kick him to the curb Joelle. I do wish them well though.
I just do not understand what Jordan needs to learn from this. I have no clue what or if they had a fight he went out with his guy friends and got drunk and put his hand on the back of some lady. I guess I am not the jealous type so it is hard for me to understand. My husband frequently visits a bar after work with his friends and girls hit on him all the time. It does not matter to me because I trust him and yes he was a big player before we met. I would worry more about Jo and her insecurities if she is not able to let him go out and have fun with his friends then he will get tired of it. JMO

I think he can learn from the backlash he might get from getting too close to a female at a bar of all places. A place where you mingle and meet new people. He has to be smarter than this. He's not a typical guy that no one knows who he is. JoJo is pretty much the most popular ette on SM. I think he should be aware of situations that are in public viewing.
So because of Jo being so popular on SM which imo most people do not know her unless you watch the Bette he can not go out with his friends in a public bar because he has to worry about what Jo will think . If that is the case I truly feel sorry for him. If he cheated on her then I would understand but IMO it is sad that all that he has done for her he has to worry every time he goes out . We as viewers are only going by one pic. where the girl admitted she was drunk. How do we know that he was drunk and flirting with other womam ? Because some girls said so no idea  I am sure woman approach him often and as far as I know he has stayed true to JO and she has too but having to deal with her childish behavior will get old fast and she is proven it today on SM. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:45 pm

And from a bistander, Jordan has been walking on eggshells this whole year. If he is even seen taking a picture with someone, trolls find it and will message Jojo on every form of social media 100x while calling Jordan a cheater. There's been times where people call him an as$hole cause he denied a picture at a bar he was at with coworkers. It's honestly sickening IMO
Eta: or people will say they went in for a hug and he shook their hand, or will look awkward and not put his hand on their shoulders bc people will accuse him. Like just things like that.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Boshem wrote:And from a bistander, Jordan has been walking on eggshells this whole year. If he is even seen taking a picture with someone, trolls find it and will message Jojo on every form of social media 100x while calling Jordan a cheater. There's been times where people call him an as$hole cause he denied a picture at a bar he was at with coworkers. It's honestly sickening IMO
Eta: or people will say they went in for a hug and he shook their hand, or will look awkward and not put his hand on their shoulders bc people will accuse him. Like just things like that.

While I totally agree, that's not on JoJo either. It's not JoJo's fault that Jordan had a reputation before. It's not JoJo's fault that there are social media trolls who lie to try to get Jordan in trouble. I do feel for the guy in that regard, but I can't blame JoJo on that one.

He's become very close to JoJo's family and friends. That's expected. It's also up to him to take initiative to make friends of his own in Dallas if it bothers him that all of his friends down there are connected to his fiancé. I did see he reached out to someone on Twitter the other day about training with him at his Dallas gym. That's a good thing. Jordan gets to see his parents every month. He gets to be with his co-workers frequently. He's had guy weekends. Maybe Todd and Brandon should step up and visit him more in Dallas. There's a lot of variables.

I do completely agree that JoJo can be immature in a lot of aspects. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 pm

These JoJo posts - about her needy, sooooo incredibly needy, me-centric, paranoia worrier are traits I've always seen. Honestly, to me she's the female Ben Higgins. I never understood why she got such a pass. Like it was cute or something.

Awwww... so cute! Little Jo is afraid to fly, better have Jordan fly across country, Ben rearrange his schedule, and Mama Fletcher accompany cute little Jo.

Awwwww.... Jo is such a head case! She's so overly paranoid about Jordan, look at her just grilling him! He's got a lot on his hands.
That's so cute!!!

I mean, what? This behavior isn't cute. It's annoying. She's a 26 year old adult, and it's not 1950. Grow some balls, woman.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm the most independent person & cannot even fathom being needy, so yes I agree laugh out loud I wouldn't be able to tend to someone who was needy 24/7 - I don't know if she is, but in general it's gotta have an impact on their relationship if she's as needy as were speculating.

Yeah maybe it is up to Jordan to find friends in Dallas but it's not that easy. Would she be able to find friends if she moved to wherever? Idn, it's all Jordan compromising IMO. She's a princess & he knows that, it's how she was raised, she isn't gonna change now.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

I don't often agree with you sosleepy, but in this instance, I do! laugh out loud. I hope her parents knock some sense into her so she can act like a grown woman, that is ofcourse , if they are not busy consoling and doting on their princess Rolling Eyes .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 pm

I would guess mom and dad are busy giving the bathroom tiles a deep clean awaiting their old friend Jo who they haven't seen since the Chad days.

Whatever, if Jo wants to act like the lead of a CW teenage show, Im only going to support it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Delete.

Last edited by everly on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Oh wow. The Bestest Bachelorette Evah continues to be a whiny, immature brat who throws tantrums whenever all the attention isn't on her? Baddy continues to be a touchy-feely flirt towards any woman with a pulse? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 3806527698 They've both shown these attributes for a loooong time. No surprise to me that it eventually would blow up in their faces. 

I want a full scale implosion though. Ben and Lauren were so boring that they couldn't even give me that. Bachelor Nation relationship drama is like chicken soup for my soul laugh out loud

Last edited by pvpr on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm honestly surprised to read that she's so needy or immature. Granted I only watched 2 episodes of her season but still. Isn't Jordan away quite a bit? She seemed to be managing fine for a year.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620