SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:08 pm

I'm counting on her for the second. Lol

And for the first, the perfect Father's Day gift. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by nikikass Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:58 pm

lipsis wrote:Awww

Watching @rangers on opening day with my boy for the very first time. Hope it's the first of thousands we watch together over the years. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This picture made me laugh so hard.  It looks like Sean has a big giant baby sitting on his lap..  Must be the angle. What a cutie.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:57 am

haha I think it's the foreground/background thing. But then you see Sean's long fingers on him and realize Samuel is still a little dude.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Samuel brings the blue skies Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:09 pm

hee hee there's that Giant Baby again.. giggling

Has he ever cried? He has to be the happiest baby.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:43 pm

I know he's crawling, seems to be pulling himself up... no upper teeth.... does he have any on the bottom yet? Such a happy guy! But I'm guessing he'll be walking before he understands "no".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

I think in a recent IG story I could see teeth coming in on the bottom. So if they haven't officially broken through they will very soon.

But yeah, he's gonna be a whole other level of trouble once he starts walking. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Not annoying to me. You guys?

Here's a video of a baby waving goodbye. I've become that annoying parent haven't I? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Nope, not annoying at all. Keep em' coming Sean!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:13 am

Today is the official launch day for the furniture line. The pit is already sold out. All the information is in the media thread. Be sure to check it out. It would make Samuel very happy.

HOME by Sean and Catherine Lowe is officially ready for you! Our line of eco-friendly furniture was created with you in mind and we wanted to share a piece of our family with yours Smiley Head to @wayfair to see our whole collection by clicking on the link in my bio. We can't wait for you to make family memories with our pieces by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 am

I'm long past needing furniture, but if I was in the market there are many pieces in the collection that I love. The pit is sold out already? Can't say I'm surprised, there were so many people who loved it and asked where they could get it on Twitter and IG
That Sammy, nothing more to say except :cutiepie
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Sooo, i guess this is where the original “The Pit” started and the inspiration behind it? My Congrats to the Lowe’s on this new venture. The famous sofa everyone’s talking about is finally here and those who loved it can have their own pit now! Smiley  

My Screenshot (Snuggleville in Thailand 2012)
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry