SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by nikikass Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 am

Catherine looks Fabulous. She lost the baby weight at her pace and still maintained a happy healthy lifestyle. It's okay to indulge once in a while. As long as its not over indulging. She did that beautifully.

I would rather look like Catherine than the models on the runway any day. Way to go Catherine!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 pm

He's a little boy now. No longer a baby. ((Sniff))

And today is the five year anniversary of the day they met. I will refer you now to my signature. ((Sniff sniff))

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:37 pm

I feel like someone needs to tweet them that clip of the five years comment. It all came true.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 pm

^^ feel free. I already talked to them today. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:42 pm

If you provide the clip I totally will. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:44 pm

^^ sure! Let me ask my assistant (that would be you) to go find it for me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Well I'm out on the searching tonight so you're on your own boss!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:58 pm

umngirl wrote:I feel like someone needs to tweet them that clip of the five years comment. It all came true.

She is smart that Cat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:14 am

lipsis wrote:
And today is the five year anniversary of the day they met.
Some things are meant to be. rose bud
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 am

ah great banner Stev! they are still such little cuties. And sometimes I miss Sean's longer curlier hair.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

lipsis wrote:ah great banner Stev! they are still such little cuties. And sometimes I miss Sean's longer curlier hair.
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i know, i googled Season 17 and found out Sean is only 28 on that pic & Catherine’s 26 - - oh how time flies. They’re no spring chicken anymore, but they still got those fun & silly personality that draws me to them in the first place - plus our little Bachelor bambino of course! Smiley
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry