SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beautiful banner! yes

Congrats on 5 yrs to the Lowes! (wow I can't believe that it's been 5 yrs)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Love the banner. Thanks to Stev for reflecting that love so well.
5 years, can't believe the time has passed but I am so happy all of us Lowefans are here to continue to share their story and enjoy our little bonus Samuel Thomas. clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Lovely banner and congrats to them!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:11 pm

I can't with this kid.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 am

So the parental units are headed to Philly for a couple days so Samuel is headed over to stay with the Shulls while they're gone. I'm sure he'll have fun. It's also nice that they are going away for a few nights together since they haven't both left him at the same time (that we know of) since he was born.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:43 am

umngirl wrote:So the parental units are headed to Philly for a couple days so Samuel is headed over to stay with the Shulls while they're gone. I'm sure he'll have fun. It's also nice that they are going away for a few nights together since they haven't both left him at the same time (that we know of) since he was born.

Do we know why Philly? It seems a bit of an odd choice if they are just looking to spend some time together. Maybe something business related?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:01 am

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:So the parental units are headed to Philly for a couple days so Samuel is headed over to stay with the Shulls while they're gone. I'm sure he'll have fun. It's also nice that they are going away for a few nights together since they haven't both left him at the same time (that we know of) since he was born.

Do we know why Philly? It seems a bit of an odd choice if they are just looking to spend some time together. Maybe something business related?

They are headed to the grand opening of Nick Peterson's (Bachelor Pad winner) new Orange Theory fitness.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ah. Thanks. I loved it when Nick won! Best BP final ever!!! Nice to see that they are supporting him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:15 am

I love that they're helping Nick out. I also love that they are getting a little break. Samuel is in very good hands...make that 6 pairs of hands.

Sidenote: Nick's move at the BP finale was the second best move on any Bachelor show IMO. I will forever love him for that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Second best? I'm assuming you're going with Sean's proposal as the best, otherwise I have no idea what else it could be.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well duh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the SeanCat proposal, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick taking the money out of that (b-word's) hands. Both epic!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:20 pm

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  well duh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the SeanCat proposal, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick taking the money out of that (b-word's) hands. Both epic!

Yeah, I was cheering out loud for both! Rare for me to get that excited.

I hope we get some pictures from the visit.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry