SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm

@Ladybug82 Yes! I wasn't sure! I was going to put the link. Thanks, i'll make sure to add the source.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:02 pm

I guess we will see until further data comes up. It's about all we can do. Not to say a source isn't correct, but we just don't know all the circumstances yet. RS could be wrong. Source could be wrong. Or multiple FIRs were given out and both are right.
I remember Deanna's season Robert the chef was posting on Fort after filming when he got eliminated, at least until production found out. He deliberately fed members false information. Members were pissed as they used his info to do the rose ceremony game and of course, got stuff wrong. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Yea all we can do is wait till the show airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:24 pm

If Bryan got the FIR and the Episode 5 1-1, I might have to add him to my F4 list. laugh out loud laugh out loud  IMO he might be the 'kiss which blew her mind' after all.

I am wondering now, When Millsy said he was impressed by Rachel's FIR, could it have been sarcastic in any way? When he spoke about the villains, even though he mentioned Lucas by name, for the sleeper villain, he just said doctor. They can still give Bryan a good edit IMO if he makes it far into the season. After all, they managed to make Josh and Luke fan-favorites for a while IMO. laugh out loud This is getting interesting IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm one of the few that speculated Bryan was in fact the first kiss that blew her away just because of the way everything happened on Ellen.  I never thought it was Peter at all.

We appreciate sources that confide or post along with us. Every bit helps. Sometimes they've heard 2nd hand info sometimes it isn't correct, sometimes it is. If he is still on the show, how would he be able to get that info to his friends/family if they aren't suppose to have a cell, or maybe he does have a cell and used it. Or maybe the eliminated contestant knows for a fact.

There are so many possibilities, so as always, I keep that info in my back pocket until it's confirmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:19 pm

I as a person would never take him as my final 1 after how he acted on Ellen. JMPO. A show boat and someone who does not respect one's privacy is a no no.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:22 pm

I took his comments on Ellen as a joke. He was laughing when he said will got his sloppy seconds. It felt like banter to me, which is something that IMO Rachel is attracted to.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:28 pm

RS loves to play games and that is why I say he is a Rusty Snail. He can keep his info I am over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:29 pm

I am looking through the list of contestants and I think Rachel has a great group of contestants... on paper and I think she had done a great job narrowing it down to some of the best guys in the group IMO.

But I can't really say any of them will be the best fit for her (for example, I could tell with JO^3 right away) . So I want to ask in your opinion, from the little we know of her what type of guy do you think is her type or the best fit for her?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm

@Dessler I think her type is going to be the goofier guys in the bunch. At first, on paper I thought Josiah was a good fit. Then seeing him in action on the spelling bee date, he looked way too serious imo and I couldn't see them being compatible. Same with Eric. I think her job requires that she have a very serious and professional demeanor all day, so she is likely looking for somebody that will help her decompress after work.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm

^^^^^ I agree, and I feel that way about Anthony, too. He seems very introspective and serious based on his SM accounts/postings. That is not a bad thing....but I'm not thinking that type of personality is what Rachel is looking for. I agree that she seems to like goofy/banter/sarcastic humor. Like @hae1001 said above, she deals with that all day. She seems like she wants someone she can cut loose with.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Dessler wrote:
So I want to ask in your opinion, from the little we know of her what type of guy do you think is her type or the best fit for her?

I think it would be someone assertive (not arrogant) with a sense of humor. IMO based on the guys we know, Will is her best match IMO followed by Alex. I think Bryan and Dean also have a shot coz even though I am not a fan of their humor, Rachel IMO doesn't seem to mind it and there seems to be interest/chemistry there. They are my 4 frontrunners for her (not F4 since that would include TPTB's Bachelor picks IMO)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal