SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Yes! I don't underestimate Alex at all, he looks like he's fun to be around and Rachel loves that. He's in my Top 4 for sure. But I don't see him as F1.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm

cmarci93 wrote:When my anonymous source told me that peter got the FIR I believed him.

Did you show him Peter picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Dessler wrote:I am looking through the list of contestants and I think Rachel has a great group of contestants... on paper and I think she had done a great job narrowing it down to some of the best guys in the group IMO.

But I can't really say any of them will be the best fit for her (for example, I could tell with JO^3 right away) . So I want to ask in your opinion, from the little we know of her what type of guy do you think is her type or the best fit for her?

What kind of guy do you think will best fit her?
I am wondering if this is also because we do not really know much about Rachel's type? Like some posters already mentioned definitely someone with banter/sense of humor. Its hard to tell how the guys really are, I am just waiting to check out the guys personalities and how they will interact with Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:23 pm

mobyz wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:When my anonymous source told me that peter got the FIR I believed him.

Yes I did , I showed him bryans first and then Peters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:27 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
mobyz wrote:

Yes I did , I showed him bryans first and then Peters

Thank you! I can't wait to see who the episode 6 1-on-1 date is now. Maybe Alex or Will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 pm

From RS post I am wondering if some drama went down in South Carolina?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Carine wrote:From RS post I am wondering if some drama went down in South Carolina?

Drama????

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Yeah after he mentions Jonathan and Iggy being sent home he says "that's not all that happened in South Carolina" so was just wondering if there was maybe drama.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Is it possible that Eric is still there, and that's why RS implied in his recent blog that the person that received the episode 6 SD would be noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:18 pm

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/851557341799391232

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:19 pm

I think @mobyz he meant the date itself was in public not necessarily that the person on the date was known.

But that said only like 1 or 2 people left are "unknown" in terms on never been on TV or shown on MF's twitter.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:25 pm

From Millsy tweet that does mean a small preview?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal