SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:33 am

The girl is just being so silly IMO.She probably thinks she's going to make a ton of money by posting the fashion ads to her IG, but really, she had almost 20k followers because she posted snaps of Jordan and JoJo.

She's already losing a bunch of followers as I write this. People that followed the account are going to unfollow her when they see some random chick with her selfies popping up in their timeline laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 am

It says the page isn't available. Maybe she deleted it?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Yeah, I unfollowed her awhile ago. I can't even find the page when I search for it. If she knows what's good for her, she had better put back all the pics, laugh out loud. She had a better chance of making money by keeping updating J^3 snaps while shilling. Now she has little to zero chance of making any serious kind of money, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Yeah that girl needed to keep her bread and butter Jo/Baddy snaps and pepper shilling in there. Has she learned nothing from these two??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 pm

100's of snaps just gone BOOM. All the hardwork she had put in the past few months was for nothing?
And yup I'm still annoyed.. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm

^ It was about 1500 posts actually. I checked on Socialblade when the account was still available.
Just out of curiosity, what is the new name?

The new account, jojoandjordansnapchats, is actually quite good. It has been the best source for JoJoJo snaps since it started a month ago. Ironically, jojoandjordansnaps called it a “copycat”, right before she stopped posting snaps herself. no no

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Well if u stop posting, obviously someone else will 'copycat'
here is the link for the 'new' acc for those interested laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/lularoe_elyssagreene/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:29 pm

There are other old snaps captured in other IG accounts but they are scattered across accounts and in between pictures. If only someone could just compile everything...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:32 pm

My apologies if everyone has seen Jordan's picture in ESPN's MediaZone - for the longest time, there was no picture nor job title in this spot. I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen this picture. He looks very young but very professional. His youthful looks does not give justice to the wealth of football knowledge, college football or NFL, he has. Proof of this is his assignment to be part of the broadcast team that handled the SEC championships last year, a remarkable feat for someone who had been calling SEC football games for less than 6 months at that time.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/?s=jordan+rodgers&post_type=biography&searchsubmit=Search

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:07 pm

I just looked on Twitter quickly and some girl was on a flight with JoJo and Jordan to Arizona per her tweet. I would assume they're heading home to Dallas unless there's something going on in Arizona laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 am

Taken at the airport tonight.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 33 C-i_pMKUAAADCR_
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 am

vernie113 wrote:My apologies if everyone has seen Jordan's picture in ESPN's MediaZone - for the longest time, there was no picture nor job title in this spot. I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen this picture. He looks very young but very professional. His youthful looks does not give justice to the wealth of football knowledge, college football or NFL, he has. Proof of this is his assignment to be part of the broadcast team that handled the SEC championships last year, a remarkable feat for someone who had been calling SEC football games for less than 6 months at that time.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/?s=jordan+rodgers&post_type=biography&searchsubmit=Search
You are so right! If you are a sports fan and understand in college football the SEC is the GOAT of conferences, being so new yet getting that kind of exposure and assignment tells me they like what they see in his professional career and he earned their respect.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan