SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 pm

vernie113 wrote:Looks like SEC on-air talent/personnel would be safe from the ESPN downsizing. Must be a relief for Jordan and Jojo. A good time as any to add to the celebration of their engagement next month.

Thanks for the info. I came here specifically to find out if Jordan was affected. Glad he's not!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Looks like Jordan's parents house, so that's nice! I love how it never fails that she just about always goes with him. I actually think she's probably been there since yesterday.

She looks so happy to be with Jordan and watching the NFL draft with him. I agree that they are in Chico, and if the party is for them they'll back again by May 12.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:09 am

JoJo: Baby, still googling how to build a tiny house?
Jordan: No, I'm googling how to kill your fiancée
laugh out loud laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 am

Ok so I just saw know that the orginal "jojoandjordansnaps" account has deleted all their snaps and changed the name as well. It's now a fashion page laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:05 am

@JoelleFletcher: @JRodgers11 has been on his phone for the last half hour googling "how to build a Tiny House"....

@JRodgers11: @JoelleFletcher Don't you rain on my tiny dreams...we will have so much fun cooking dinner in the living bedroom shower guest area kitchen thing place #tiny

laugh out loud I wouldn't be surprised if they were watching that HGTV show about tiny homes. In the snap where JoJo's singing, he looks at her and goes, "how do you have the energy right now?" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 am

elena.shayk wrote:Ok so I just saw know that the orginal "jojoandjordansnaps" account has deleted all their snaps and changed the name as well. It's now a fashion page laugh out loud
Both their fan pages are still up, jojoandjordansnaps and joelleandjordanrodgers.

And maybe Jo wouldn't be so annoying if you paid some attention to her, Baddy! Poor, neglected little thing she is laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am

Some new person created a Snapchat page for them. The original person who had all of those awesome ones from the past year deleted everything and now it's her "fashion page." I knew she was going to do that because she slowed down with them the past month and was doing ads. She runs another account too, but I saw a comment from her that said she chose to use JoJo's and Jordan's account for her fashion page because it had way more followers than the other one. Sell out! laugh out loud 

I just saw that Becca actually is going to Stagecoach. Given that JoJo/Jordan and Becca/Robert are close, I would assume JoJo and Jordan would have been given an invite to Coachella a couple of weeks ago. They didn't go and they spent Easter with her family in Dallas. JoJo probably could have gone to Stagecoach this weekend given Baddy is working and in Chico, but nope, she headed to Chico to spend time with him and his parents while he works out there this week/weekend. This is why I like them. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 am

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Ok so I just saw know that the orginal "jojoandjordansnaps" account has deleted all their snaps and changed the name as well. It's now a fashion page laugh out loud
Both their fan pages are still up, jojoandjordansnaps and joelleandjordanrodgers.

And maybe Jo wouldn't be so annoying if you paid some attention to her, Baddy! Poor, neglected little thing she is laugh out loud

No, the "original" has changed into a fashion page. Someone else made a new one called "jojoandjordansnapchats".

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:Some new person created a Snapchat page for them. The original person who had all of those awesome ones from the past year deleted everything and now it's her "fashion page." I knew she was going to do that because she slowed down with them the past month and was doing ads. She runs another account too, but I saw a comment from her that said she chose to use JoJo's and Jordan's account for her fashion page because it had way more followers than the other one. Sell out! laugh out loud 

I just saw that Becca actually is going to Stagecoach. Given that JoJo/Jordan and Becca/Robert are close, I would assume JoJo and Jordan would have been given an invite to Coachella a couple of weeks ago. They didn't go and they spent Easter with her family in Dallas. JoJo probably could have gone to Stagecoach this weekend given Baddy is working and in Chico, but nope, she headed to Chico to spend time with him and his parents while he works out there this week/weekend. This is why I like them. All JMO

Im actually annoyed she deleted all those snaps tho no no
I used to watch their old snaps and have a good laugh about it laugh out loud and I needed those snaps for my edits ugh hissyfit
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:11 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:

No, the "original" has changed into a fashion page. Someone else made a new one called "jojoandjordansnapchats".

Ahh gotcha!! That is annoying!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:05 am

Well if anyone wants to volunteer to run another snapchat account, that would be appreciated! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 am

Oh no. I loved seeing all their snaps on jojoandjordansnaps. I suppose it is time consuming to keep it updated though. I know I would not have the time to do so. peace
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan