SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:27 pm

They seem very happily in love from what we see, imo. Neither of them seem like someone who would have a pretend relationship, from what we know of them. I hope they grow to love each other more and more, and we get to see cute little Nissa babies someday.

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by hdman Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Nissa babies will be very cute.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm

The thing I like about Nick and have been a fan since day 1 is he is not fake. What you see, is what you get with him. He doesn't pretend.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would like to see him go a little farther because I too see more potential in him if he would loose the nerves.

There will come a point where he doesn't stand a chance against the remaining ringers, but in the meantime, I wouldn't mind seeing him get to a point where it would be his best.

GuardianAngel wrote:The rules are very clear. Either provide a source/link as to where you are obtaining your information, indicate that it's Your Opinion, or indicate that you have heard from a reliable source, to back up your posts. When it comes to reliable sources, every one has the right to believe or not believe.

Since the poster did not include any of the above, and was basically "trolling" IMO, all posts have been deleted.

A new thread will be created shortly.

Thanks GA.  I'm glad we have our mods.  I've noticed that sometimes we get posters that want nothing better than to feed negativity and to opine as though they are a source.  Those posters very quickly disappear from this forum after zinging all of us with their opinions.

I would also like to see Nick go a little further on DWTS, looking forward to seeing his Tango tonight.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I would like to see Nick continue also and I hope Peta hasn't made the choreography too difficult this week. Lot's of fancy footwork and turns in the Tango, yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 pm

@knowbody Welcome1 to the board hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:17 pm

reason wrote:@knowbody Welcome1 to the board hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi @reason, old friend. Just back again w/ a new name since the last one was too long to type in, LOL, so "justa_" had to go. I was going to quit the forum as of Friday night since we are now at Epi 5 for Rachel and I didn't want to be spoiled for F6. I thought not having a login would help me avoid temptation going forward, but I am weak.

Plus, after seeing all the SM pics in Nick's fan thread that were posted over the weekend I may be starting to come around on him again and getting on board the Nissa train. He just looks so d*mn happy in many of those pics (smiling like he hasn't in forever) that I am starting to believe it could be legit. IMO, Vanessa is a sweetheart babe, so I hope it works out.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Nick's season of the Bachelor got nominated for the Best Reality Competition at the MTV Awards. #Historic laugh out loud laugh out loud

PS: It might also mean we have more terrible editing to look forward to next season IMO if TPTB think it might get them an award rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Is it his season or the show in general?

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it his season or the show in general?

The nominations are always for the current season for the non-reality shows so I would think it must be the same for the reality show categories. They also tagged him in the tweet from the MTV account so IMO it's for his season.  Smiley

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:52 pm

This is the first year MTV has branched out and included tv shows with the movie awards. IMO the nomination had little to do with nicks season, but rather the franchise as a whole. Bachelor nation is a big part of pop culture.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 pm

^ I agree. Nick's season was a snooze fest, IMO save for Corinne and her platinum vagine Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 2498057887
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781