SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm surprised Vanessa reached out to Corinne about her comment since no one really takes Corinne seriously.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm surprised Vanessa reached out to Corinne about her comment since no one really takes Corinne seriously.

I hope they are not bothered by all the negative comments but they are only human. If Vanessa is hurt, I am glad she reached out and tried to resolve the situation like an adult, rather than take it to the media and make it a bigger deal.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:15 pm

@bleuberry how do we know she did?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm surprised Vanessa reached out to Corinne about her comment since no one really takes Corinne seriously.

I think she's very similar to Nick in that when she feels someone has a problem with her, she wants to get to the bottom of it and hash things out rather than go through life feeling like she has enemies. Some people can't handle being questioned though. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:@bleuberry how do we know she did?

It was posted in Corinne's thread that she did a radio interview and mentioned Vanessa texting her about what she said.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YWO9rLMrnzs&ebc=ANyPxKofFeaVypy3bLyUPJh7kLiUQ88i9oL7_b3oIAILp5qC8o3kKCuj4pnvOdn0KHn9ff0FnmZ8sIE_zR7a9YOHf0GOlitBYA

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:24 pm

I tend to just keep up with couples on this board but had to go find out what Corrine had said and I watched that long interview the sole purpose of which was to get a reaction from the interviewers. Bless her heart, after the season she thought she was going to be able to make a living off her popularity, but now she realizes she must keep saying and doing outlandish things to stay popular because that is her identity.

I'm sure Vanessa regrets the text message (if it happened).

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:@bleuberry how do we know she did?

There is an interview on the Corinne thread where you can hear Corinne say Vanessa texted her prior to going on this interview show.
I am guessing this is where Bleu heard it.
My opinion stands: Corinne is a moron. She talks in circles. I tried to listen to her and gave it 7 or 8 minutes and threw in the towel. Her maturity level is that of a middle school child. IMO she is a sad individual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty i have my suspicions about Vanessa

Post by larrymoe Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:27 pm

vanessa 'reached out' to corinne-? -Vanessa definitely knows what she's doing**IMO**......more publicity for her/vanessa  
   vanessa LOVES the spotlight that's for sure
 corrine is 100% spot on****IMO****

Last edited by larrymoe on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited as opinion not facts and suggested read site rules.)

larrymoe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:30 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:43 pm

sdmom wrote:

I hope they are not bothered by all the negative comments but they are only human. If Vanessa is hurt, I am glad she reached out and tried to resolve the situation like an adult, rather than take it to the media and make it a bigger deal.

-  IMO  -        Everybody has different degrees of sensitivity chips...but, I guess, Vanessa is among one of those more sensitive people as based on her reactions in Nick's TB, and how she has reacted initially after TB shoots...the good thing, Nick is there to guide her...I hope she'll be able to move forward without being bothered by all of these...Nick has been great in terms of clarifying a lot of stuffs during his interviews...and, he is quite honest about the concerns on the negative buzzes and the frenzied media...I can't wait for all of these to blow over...for them to live their lives without being scrutinized much and eventually build a family together...  -  IMO  -

-  IMO  -        I do hope Nick can stay a few more weeks in DWTS...  -

-  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:44 pm

5 minutes into the interview and I am FED up with Corinne. The way she even talked about N&V was just disrespectful. She said she was "over it" but she doesn't sound over it AT ALL.

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:47 pm

larrymoe wrote:vanessa 'reached out' to corinne-?  -Vanessa definitely knows what she's doing**IMO**......more publicity for her/vanessa  
   vanessa LOVES the spotlight that's for sure
 corrine is 100% spot on****IMO****

Vanessa texted Corinne privately and C blabbered to the media - and its V who likes the spotlight?? Sorry I don't get it.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781