SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Me after just listening to Corinne on that podcast. :shootme:  Corinne cannot keep her facts straight, she speaks without thinking, she cannot handle anyone who does not fan her or calls her out on her BS. Her reaction to the middle interviewer who asked her some hard questions was so telling. Corinne's response to Vanessa's text was so immature. Corinne was throwing shade at both Vanessa and Nick in multiple interviews this past week. Now that the media is not giving it a totally positive spin she is trying to post edit her comments.
IMO Corinne is awful.
I hope Vanessa just writes her off and realizes that Corinne is impossible to reason with....as she is emotionally/mentally deficient. Corinne is going to fade off the radar soon IMO as she has no talent away from her edit courtesy of TPTB. Just one more pathetic nobody who has a massive ego and thinks she's a star.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Corrine totally and forever lost me based on her priviledged little white girl/Regina George/bully behavior at the WTA. Done with her. Before then she was just a silly Bachelor character I could mostly write off. WTA showed me ... nah. She's immature and vile.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Yes, you took the words right out of my mouth.....her defensiveness at wta sealed my opinion of her totally. Very sad.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
larrymoe wrote:vanessa 'reached out' to corinne-?  -Vanessa definitely knows what she's doing**IMO**......more publicity for her/vanessa  
   vanessa LOVES the spotlight that's for sure
 corrine is 100% spot on****IMO****

Vanessa texted Corinne privately and C blabbered to the media - and its V who likes the spotlight?? Sorry I don't get it.....

I do not get it either also would like to know how Vanessa loves the spotlight no idea JMO[/quote]
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Let's get back to Nick and Vanessa please. K? Thanks much.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Samuel10Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Samuel10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Family10Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Samuel15Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Ok, I finally listened to that interview. She is awful. She's assuming they're not working out....even though she hadn't been around them together. She wants them not to be butterflies but to discuss their issues. I guess she didn't get the point at the atfr that a big part of their stress at that point was due to distance and to the crap v. Had to watch on screen during the airing of the season. Yoohoo, those things are past, Corinne. Stay out of their lives, your time to cause problems is over!!!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:56 pm

I really hope N and V stay together just to prove people like Corrine wrong laugh out loud what a joke.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:08 pm

cookielover12 wrote:5 minutes into the interview and I am FED up with Corinne. The way she even talked about N&V was just disrespectful. She said she was "over it" but she doesn't sound over it AT ALL.

-  IMO  -      I think she has also mentioned the wardrobe she bought for Nick, she seems to be disgusted about it...I hope Nick will donate it to charity...it probably will benefit others more than he does...Lol!!...Nick has mentioned it in one his podcast invites when he has been asked about it...

http://www.mytalk1071.com/celebrity-interview-nick-viall/   -  3: 46

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:51 pm

I posted this a while ago...I think it got deleted because of the picture...I have re-captured the pic with just the statement that has been written by the IG account holder...Had it been proven that Vanessa  was physically present in WTA even behind the scenes?  I am really confused on Corinne's statements about the WTA scenarios...Am I missing something?    
       Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Corinn12

Source:

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:56 pm

^
I think she was referring to AFR. I don't know how she could get the two mixed up Rolling Eyes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:00 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:^
I think she was referring to AFR. I don't know how she could get the two mixed up Rolling Eyes

-  IMO  - Now, it got me thinking maybe she is talking about other people, and she has gotten it all mixed-up!!...Lol!!

-  IMO  - It makes me wonder, if she has short attention/memory span...

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Vanessa was not at wta, Corinne must've mixed up aftr and wta. I'm thinking Corinne creeps on Nick and Vanessa, watching their interviews and fan posts. That's the only way she can get any info on Vanessa and Nick. She herself said, that they haven't been in contact for 2 months.

I give Vanessa props for calling out Corinne for her hurtful comments. That's the mature thing to do, IMO. Corinne has been running her mouth this past week about Nick and Vanessa, calling them phony, Vanessa neurotic. Vanessa didn't let it slide, she contacted Corinne letting her know, that her words hurt, her need to extend her 15 minutes affects other people. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781