SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 am

@coolangel Me too! Me too! It did make me extremely proud to read how happy advertisers were with the audience he drew esp when almost everyone dropped. Love him or dislike him, he is an interesting sort of fellow and he always has been.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/relationships/the-one-simple-sign-your-relationship-is-a-happy-one/ar-BBBa14g?li=AAacUQk&ocid=spartanntp

Didn't know exactly where to post this as it could apply to several different couples, but just found it interesting.

The one simple sign your relationship is a happy one

Once upon a time, if you put your partner's name followed by a heart emoji in your MSN screen name,  you were basically engaged. 

Now couples have to negotiate the politics of Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more to figure out whether or not they're "official".

Well stop worrying, because those who don't post about they're relationship on social media, are actually the happiest, according to a study.

everyday

A post shared by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on Feb 14, 2017 at 6:31pm PST

It's completely normal and healthy to be proud and public about who you're dating. However, there's a connection between how content you genuinely are and  how often you post coupley selfies. There are a few reasons for this.

Firstly, people who don't use social media are generally more happy overall. Excessive social media use is linked to depression as people compare their lives to other people.

When you're happy with your life (or a relationship) you're naturally more present for it, and not taking selfies or updating your status.

Also, you can actually make yourself feel better about a part of your life simply by thinking that other people see it differently and making it seem like you have a "perfect" life. 

In other words, if we can effectively brainwash ourselves into being happy by making others think we're happy (paging George Orwell)...

However, those who are validated by their own relationship don't seek that feeling externally. Their happiness comes from being together, so they don't need to create an illusion of perfection, as they don't feel like they have anything to prove.

Of course, this doesn't mean denying all existence of your beau online, another study showed that those who update their relationship status on Facebook were more committed than those who don't.

HT Business Insider

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 am

@Sprite Great info, thanks for posting. I think we can insert several diverent people in several different parts of that article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Well things are good now after DWTS but once upon a time he was shilling beauty boxes half naked laugh out loud.

For the sake of facts, it was 'One' fabfitfun box that he shilled shirtless. He received criticism from his fans and he took that into account and deleted the pic unlike many others who keep shilling away.  Smiley

Not just shirtless but sans pants too was it? I was being kind by calling it only half nekkid laugh out loud.

As IMO one of the thirstiest of Bach nation, I'm not ready to award Nick any cookies because he's been busy promoting two back to back reality shows. In the past he's shilled FFB boxes, diffey eye wear, Dyson, luggage, and dozens of brands he likely received clothes or other comps from. So just like the rest basically. JMO.

I will give them credit for trying to do their own thing with The Polished Gent and No Better You which actually require effort.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:
coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Well things are good now after DWTS but once upon a time he was shilling beauty boxes half naked laugh out loud.

For the sake of facts, it was 'One' fabfitfun box that he shilled shirtless. He received criticism from his fans and he took that into account and deleted the pic unlike many others who keep shilling away.  Smiley

Not just shirtless but sans pants too was it? I was being kind by calling it only half nekkid laugh out loud.

As IMO one of the thirstiest of Bach nation, I'm not ready to award Nick any cookies because he's been busy promoting two back to back reality shows. In the past he's shilled FFB boxes, diffey eye wear, Dyson, luggage, and dozens of brands he likely received clothes or other comps from. So just like the rest basically. JMO.

I will give them credit for trying to do their own thing with The Polished Gent and No Better You which actually require effort.
I'm a huge fan and I dont mind schilling so to speak if it's not your way of making a living. There is one thing about Nick, whatever path he has chosen as far back as high school if I'm to believe those articles, too...he gives 100% always. I've personally never witnessed Nick playing the role of free loader. I will say IMO to that statement but it was hard!! Ha Ha

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 17, 2017 1:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:
coolangel wrote:

laugh out loud  He did have pants on.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Did anyone listen to the last e&g podcast with "girl with no job" hustling her IG? Why does she hate Nick and Vanessa so much? It's weird and not in B&J denim way; like Brittany2005 cray. Just saying.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 am

Who's Brittany2005 and what's B&J denim way mean?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 am

It's a scale of cray - Brittany 2005 shaved her head, Brittany and Justin Tim6berlake in matching denim circa 1993 is cray in a good way. JMO
ETA this was one of R's contestant's answers to being "uncomfortable" or something, don't quote me.

Last edited by Sheokaf on Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 am

Oh that Brittany. laugh out loud

I don't remember why Girl doesn't like Nick. I think because apparently Nick said something on an ATFR show? laugh out loud or she wanted to go out on a date or interview? IDK I sound like I'm making it up, but there is a reason, I have just forgotten it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 am

bleuberry wrote:
coolangel wrote:

You left Lyft off the list. When Nick first moved to LA he was quite the Schiller. I know it was my period of losing my Nick Chick status. I full expected it to continue post bachelor, but I have been pleasantly surprised. He and Vanessa have both been on the low end of the schilling scale since their season. I will never consider myself a fan, but overall I think they have been a pleasant surprise together and separately post show. Good for them. I was the person hoping pre-season he would be turned down by F1, but he and Vanessa seem happy without the over selling of their happiness for now. Good for them, I hope their happiness continues and just IMO that they continue to value having some privacy in their life and relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 am

I agree, they have presented themselves well. As long as they post playful sincere they good in my book.

Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781