SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 pm

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/imposters-parker-young-roommates-with-the-bachelor-season-21-contestant-whitney-fransway-video

"[Nick] seems like a nice guy. I think he’s really intellectual and really well-spoken and wants to get to know people. From what I’ve seen, I don’t know if him and this girl are a great match, but who knows?" Parker said. "It seems like he likes the challenge, he likes a girl who’s going to boss him around and wear the pants, and I think he found that. Not really my cup of tea but hope it works out for him."

1. Who is this guy?

2. Does anyone really think Nick wants to be bossed around? I wouldn't think so. Nick has always stated that he wanted a partnership. I would think an equal partnership.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 12:05 am

Friends of these people. That explains it. Clearly he knows nothing about Nick IMHO.

Imposters' Parker Young Is Roommates with One of The Bachelor Contestants
The #imposters star has gotten to know many of Nick Viall's former suitors.
by Laura Rosenfeld May 16, 2017 • 4:08 PM ET  Facebook    Twitter    Pinterest    Email    More

Lots of people watch The Bachelor on TV, but we imagine that Parker Young feels like he's on the show 24/7. That's because the Imposters star is roommates with Whitney Fransway, one of the contestants on the most recent season of The Bachelor.

Parker has known Whitney for years, so when she wanted to move back out to Los Angeles, he invited her to move in with him and his girlfriend, he shared when The Daily Dish caught up with him in April. "We have a bunch of [Whitney's fellow Bachelor contestants] over all the time, Raven [Gates] was just there a couple days ago," Parker said. "It’s so funny, this is the first season I’ve watched because Whitney was on it, so all these girls are coming over freshly heart-broken, and I'm all excited to meet them."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/imposters-parker-young-roommates-with-the-bachelor-season-21-contestant-whitney-fransway-video

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud at these losers commenting on what Nick wants even though they don't know jack-sh*t about him.

Btw talk about creepy!  :shocked!:  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 4103285151

It’s so funny, this is the first season I’ve watched because Whitney was on it, so all these girls are coming over freshly heart-broken, and I'm all excited to meet them."
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 17, 2017 12:50 am

Lord, if you want to call them schillers, they suck at it! They are gonna go broke fast! I swear I can't remember a thing Nick Viall has ever advertised with a promo code on his twitter or instagram. I'd love to know what Nick finds worthy of schilling!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 am

Well things are good now after DWTS but once upon a time he was shilling beauty boxes half naked laugh out loud.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 17, 2017 12:58 am

bleuberry wrote:Well things are good now after DWTS but once upon a time he was shilling beauty boxes half naked laugh out loud.
I don't remember those! Details... I want to know what it was. question

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 am

bleuberry wrote:Well things are good now after DWTS but once upon a time he was shilling beauty boxes half naked laugh out loud.

For the sake of facts, it was 'One' fabfitfun box that he shilled shirtless. He received criticism from his fans and he took that into account and deleted the pic unlike many others who keep shilling away.  Smiley

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 am

coolangel wrote:

For the sake of facts, it was 'One' fabfitfun box that he shilled shirtless. He received criticism from his fans and he took that into account and deleted the pic unlike many others who keep shilling away.  Smiley

I totally missed that! Like I said, he sucks at schilling. Thanks for answering.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 am

OnePromise wrote:The Bachelor was the only network television show in 2016-2017 season to have gained viewers!!!!  It's only my humble opinion but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it was all Nick. He has been the best thing to watch on tv this year for sure!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/broadcast-reality-tv-viewers-lost/amp/

Ha! You may be right about that.

http://www.thewrap.com/only-2-broadcast-shows-have-grown-in-tv-ratings-this-season/

For “The Bachelor,” the answer seems to be all about Nick Viall. Ladies either love or hate the guy — or at least felt sorry for him — and ABC’s advertisers are pretty pumped about the 3 percent lift he’s delivered.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 17, 2017 1:43 am

I wonder what the rating for DWTS is like this year? Is there any difference when Nick was on and when he's off now?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 am

sdmom wrote:I wonder what the rating for DWTS is like this year? Is there any difference when Nick was on and when he's off now?

The ratings are solid in general for a show that is in it's 24th season IMO. However, the episode after Nick's elimination is one for the record books too.  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 4256136633  The total number of viewers went below 10 million for the first time ever in the history of the show.  Hugesmile

Air date                     Episode      18-49    demo         Viewers     Viewers
                                                 demo    change      (millions)    change

Mon 05/01/2017        24-07        1.61       -1.83%      10.311      -0.41%
Mon 05/08/2017        24-08        1.50       -6.83%       9.953      -3.47%
Mon 05/15/2017        24-09        1.50        0.00%       10.065       1.13%

Source: http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/dancing-stars-season-24-ratings-spring-2017/

I think our forum can take atleast half the credit for the loss of viewership on 8th May. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 17, 2017 2:11 am

So now roommate of a one of Nick's early exits chimes in, even though he's never met Nick or Vanessa. Kind of embarrassing, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781