SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Jane781 wrote:Did anyone else get the feeling that Nick and Vanessa won't be attending Peta and Maks' wedding based on the fact he said that he Vanessa was in Montreal getting ready for the fundraiser and he would be meeting her there later? I'm surprised they are missing it tbh.

Who said they were missing it? Last I read Vanessa is in Montreal for Ardene. The wedding is tomorrow in NYC. Where does it say they are not attending?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jane781 Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:55 pm

I thought Nick implied it in the podcast when talking about meeting Vanesss in Montreal later. But Vanessa just confirmed on her insta live that they aren't going. She said she's working on the event and Nick has some stuff to do in LA and they've been traveling a lot, so sorry to miss it, she will be thinking about them, etc.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:29 pm

I am sure they wanted to attend but logistics don't always work out. I had guessed once Nick was back in L.A that they weren't going to be able to make it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm

@Jane781 Thanks. It's understandable if it's work related. That can't be helped. I thought you meant they weren't going because they didn't want to go. I didn't know it was discussed in a podcast.

Vanessa has spent an incredible amount of time on her charity foundation. The big event is coming up soon. Since they both had work to do it made sense for them to get it done even though one is in Montreal and the other in L.A. Nick will be joining her shortly so it seems they figured out the best possible scenario which makes sense IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Vanessa mentioned in her IG live that she would be going to a friend's wedding September 30th - her 30th birthday. One thing they seem to have in common are that friends and family are a priority. I thought it was interesting that Nick said absolutely no to going on another reality show and in Vanessa's IG she said she never watched reality TV.

Vanessa also said she would be going back to LA shortly after the fund raiser. I'm so hopeful for them.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina V Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Anyone here have info on what was said or not said by Nick about Caila in the recent podcast? What's the backstory on that?

Kristina V

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:47 pm

@Kristina V From what I heard Nick said nothing about Caila and no backstory at all. Before this thread becomes about Caila, just a reminder this is Nick and Vanessa thread and as @GuardianAngel posted on the first page of this thread, discussion is not to be on other contestants. TYIA

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

Bringing this post over from the first post on the first page. Due to the continuous off topic comments in any Nick thread over the last several years and the continuous problems it causes, please do not mention any other contestant in his threads.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/221119_exclusive_former_bachelor_nick_viall_taking_acting_classes_again/

I wonder if this is true? Does Nick really want to be an actor? Is this what is keeping him in LA?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:41 pm

@Stacia620 Interesting. I'm not surprised by this. iimo. Everything we've seen points to what CS said being true. & he knows him imo from Andi's season & beyond.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm

I think Nick isn't closing any doors and is trying to capitalize on opportunities that come his way knowing it won't last forever. But, I would think the acting classes can be useful for lots of things in the business.

If the classes being held on Fridays is true, it would seem this is what kept them going to Peta's wedding. Interested to see if it also limits his time in Montreal this go round.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Quite frankly I don't think he has the kind of face that emotes well enough to be an actor.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781