SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Is it speculation if one of the two people in a situation claim it happened and the other never even denied it?

Except that's just it, we've never heard Jen speak about this and make any of these claims. Lauren H. spoke on her behalf saying that's what happened but Jen herself has never flat out said that she and Nick had any serious relationship and then he dumped her to be the Bachelor.

And as for no denial from the other party, actually there was. Nick has said multiple times that he and Jen were friends, stayed in touch and that she was a great woman but something was missing and there was no spark. He has indicated clearly that there was no relationship.

(1) Lauren says they continued to see each other.

When were they seeing each other when sightings and social media postings, etc. almost never put them in the same place?

(2) People here placed them at the same spot in LA (where Nick lives) at roughly the same time.

One time and I believe by the next day, Jen was back somewhere else with friends.

(3) As soon as she was back on IG post filming, Jen started following Nick, liked everything he posted and liked positive comments about him. IMO not the actions of woman scorned.

Yes, because as others have said, she liked him and hoped that eventually things could progress into something more. It doesn't mean or prove that Nick was callously stringing her along in my opinion. I get that some don't care for Nick but it will always amuse me how much many wanted to turn this into some type of thing when so much evidence made it clear that there was barely any serious relationship between those two while on the flipside, there was factual evidence of Ben being with Tenley to the point of her coming to spend a week with him in Colorado and he accepted the Bachelor gig. And Ben escaped that without a blimp on his "perfect" image at the time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm

According to LaurenH, Jen never saw a future with Nick.
So based on that, no matter what, it still remains that Jen did not see a future with Nick.
As such, imo someone who doesn't see a future with someone else is not being led on.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:26 pm

lleyki wrote:
When were they seeing each other when sightings and social media postings, etc. almost never put them in the same place?
(2) People here placed them at the same spot in LA (where Nick lives) at roughly the same time.
One time and I believe by the next day, Jen was back somewhere else with friends.
One time is all it takes if you're saying they never saw each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:According to LaurenH, Jen never saw a future with Nick.
So based on that, no matter what, it still remains that Jen did not see a future with Nick.
As such, imo someone who doesn't see a future with someone else is not being led on.

And so it goes...

Moving on...RS loves to make Nick the subject of his OPINIONS. For the first time, the shoe is now on the other foot. I'll call it checkmate. I bet Nick plays chess well.  I CAN NOT wait to hear how long it takes RS to respond and his spin on this one. Dr. Reality Steve (pfffft!)...yeah, he's an azz and scum on his podcast and behind the scenes apparently.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:46 pm

coolangel wrote:
tealeafs wrote:Maybe that makes Jen naive, but it makes Nick scummy, imo. Why lead a girl on by sleeping with her, talking with her after BIP, etc if being the Bachelor was his end goal? Pretty sinister of Nick.

tealeafs wrote:I think this is only true if one assumes that people date with the sole goal of getting married. People date for fun, even if they know it isn't going anywhere. I can see why it might have been a punch to her self esteem if he toyed with her feelings even AFTER breaking up with her on BIP , only to end it again and be the Bachelor. JMO.

Is the bolded your opinion or fact? Jen is an adult. She can decide who she wants to get intimate with IMO. There was an interview she did pre-FRC on BIP that she wasn't expecting Nick to propose coz it was too soon for them and she would turn him down if he did. So even if they did get intimate, there were no promises of a future there IMO so no leading on.

I get that Jen's self-esteem was hurt but if her friend is to be believed, then she didn't see a future with Nick either. So where does the toying with her feelings come from? If anything, she should have ended it with him when she realized that IMO pre-Bachelor announcement.

All JMO

You'll see that I used the conditional tense, so it means that "if" something happened a certain way, then the rest of my sentence holds true. Neither you or I can be more sure than the other which scenario is what truly happened. I'm just saying that in today's dating environment, knowing he wasn't going to propose isn't a surefire reason to end it right then and there. I can see why she would have thought a proposal was too much too soon, but still enjoy each other's company.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 pm

tealeafs wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick broke up with Jen on BIP. This is fact. 

What may or may not have happened after that could be speculated any which way but there's no facts to back it up only hearsay and from LaurenH who says that Jen herself said Nick was not the one. So since Jen didn't see Nick as the one and no future with Nick so there's nothing for her to be hurt about. 

JMO

I think this is only true if one assumes that people date with the sole goal of getting married. People date for fun, even if they know it isn't going anywhere. I can see why it might have been a punch to her self esteem if he toyed with her feelings even AFTER breaking up with her on BIP, only to end it again and be the Bachelor. JMO.

But Jen's mom contacted me. Why go out of her way and pm a mod here (and yes, she was vetted to be Jen's mom) if she did not want to lay things out straight with no further misconception?
Jen's mom was a member here, was reading the speculation about Nick and Jen and posted a couple times anonymously and then contacted me. There would be no reason to do this if not to get out a correct version of the story. Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 4256136633 JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 pm

tealeafs wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I agree

The poster said ALMOST NEVER.

There's no reason to throw shade towards members. We have zero tolerance for such behaviour. If you don't like our rules, there are choices.

Please get back on topic since this is old news and has nothing to do with Nick and Vanessa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:10 pm

It has been discussed a million times, sleuthers were on to them constantly looking for clues during that time. It appears there were in the same spot ONCE, IN LA. Nick lives there. There was no other verification that either met up, and they were both accounted for.

When someone says almost never, and some responds

when the poster didn't say NEVER that's shade and totally unacceptable. We don't play games around here. If you don't like it leave.

Back on topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Posts have been deleted.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Regardless of this short, 5 or so weeks long fling, that ended a year ago, I enjoyed Nick tearing down RS. And he took on other bloggers or Podcaster too, who act like it's their job to tear down the character of these Bach people, but when they meet up in person, they act like regular, nervous fans. RS tried to drag Vanessa too, based on pretty much nothing, and she Imo got a lot of hate because of it. Imo now RS is going OTT, and is really pathetic still inviting guests to talk about Nick dating Jen a year ago for 5 weeks, and then ending it. Imo that's just weird, tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Did anyone else get the feeling that Nick and Vanessa won't be attending Peta and Maks' wedding based on the fact he said that he Vanessa was in Montreal getting ready for the fundraiser and he would be meeting her there later? I'm surprised they are missing it tbh.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:10 pm

@tealeafs I answered your question. If you have an issue, use the PM. You are once again off topic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781