SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yep. Exactly all of this. I think I even heard or read somewhere a while ago one of the producers confirming this. They felt like they couldn't go with more "controversial" "urban" Arie after Juan Pablo, so that's why they ultimately went with "down home" "vanilla" Chris. After "vanilla," "safe" Ben, they felt comfortable going with "wild card" Nick. This season we are due for a Sean/Ben H type.

I think Bryan *could* be the Bachelor if the speculation is wrong and he's not the villain. But if he is the villain, or even a watered down kinda/sorta/a tiny bit villain like Shawn or Jordan ... just no way, he doesn't have a shot.

If Peter is F1, I really think producers will be scrambling to find someone else out of the box. Perhaps they can circle back to Jack in a Jake/Juan Pablo kinda move, or they'll grab some recycled reject out of the BIP pool. No idea who, just please, **shudder** not one of JoJo's guys!

Not at all surprised that Arie lost the gig due to the reception to Juan Pablo's season. Chris didn't even have a lot of screen time on Andi's season IMO but fit perfectly in the 'All-American Midwestern good-hearted guy looking for a wife' narrative which is what they needed after Juan Pablo IMO.

Even if they give Bryan a good edit, that first impression from Ellen date will be hard to overcome IMO. So many people on SM don't even know him by his name - they literally know him as the 'sloppy seconds' guy. laugh out loud Compare that to Peter who is already a fan-favorite from all that I have seen on SM. If there was a remote chance that Peter was going to be F1, I think that there would have been another potential Bachelor pick like Jack or even Josiah in F4 IMO. A F4 with 'go black and don't go back' Dean, 'sloppy seconds' Bryan, 'not here to make friends' Eric and so-far perfect Peter screams that Peter is the Bachelor IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Well if Peter is the F1 and Bryan is too risky for TB, Jack was tossed out long ago, how come Alex is not mentioned as TB possibility? He's another that does not come across as vanilla but seems possibly dynamic and extroverted enough to hold audiences.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 pm

mari wrote:Well if Peter is the F1 and Bryan is too risky for TB, Jack was tossed out long ago, how come Alex is not mentioned as TB possibility? He's another that does not come across as vanilla but seems possibly dynamic and extroverted enough to hold audiences.

@mari, :Welcome

TPTB really don't care if their leads bring personality to the screen IMO. If anything, they edit out the personalities of most of their leads IMO and make them unlikable by the end of their season. laugh out loud Chris S couldn't even string together a sentence which made sense IMO but his season was still well-received. They don't need a dynamic, extroverted lead to make a well-received season IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:42 pm

@coolangel I agree. This guys are like paper mache. TPTB will decide how mold them with the edit for the most part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm

when did jack leave the show? I can see him being a real contender for next back as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:03 pm

@Emusha...Jack left Week 4, halfway mark....I had him as next Bachie at first but if he was really in contention, IMO TPTB would have ensured he got to F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:12 pm

mercieme wrote:@Emusha...Jack left Week 4, halfway mark....I had him as next Bachie at first but if he was really in contention, IMO TPTB would have ensured he got to F4.

Could it be possible at that point (ep 4) tptb already knew Rachel would pick Bryan and Peter the perfect candidate for next lead so they didn't care when Jack and Co. left?
Just guessing, no proof.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:14 pm

@mercieme yea that's too early and he's out as a real contender
How about W5 and W6 exits? any contenders from those guys?
I agree with the cycle of "vanilla" then "unconventional choice" that they'v e had going on tb and even the bachette. I'm still not sure Peter would carry the show but I remember people speculating the same about Ben H being too boring for the show.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Imo, they don't really need a bachelor with lots of personality cause it'll be the female contestants who will carry the show. Aside from Juan Pablo, that's how I've always seen it. It's different with casting for a bachelorette because guys are more or less less catty so they need a bachelorette with more personality and who has stronger personality. JMO

So it doesn't really matter if Peter has a personality of a cardboard. If the producers want him as the next TB, they'll give him a good edit and make America fall inlove with him.

Although for the record, I don't think he has a cardboard personality. Just laidback and mellow. Smiley

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 pm

@sdmom, I believe TPTB will not just tell one person they have the lead role in the bag as they have demonstrated multiple times now that they can change their mind at the last minute but they consistently have picked the Bachie lead from the F4 except for Jake & JuanPab. I don't put it past them to tell both the F2 & F3 guys they are both in contention. IMO has nothing to do with Rachel what they do or don't do with their selection of the next lead.

@Emusha...I think Josiah exited Week 5, IMO I don't think he is interested in being back on reality TV since he just started a new job. Week 6, I only remember Will & possibly Alex as well, I don't see either getting it as well....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Maybe they will announce the Bachelor early just like how they did for Rachel and we will know who it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:45 pm

reason wrote:Maybe they will announce the Bachelor early just like how they did for Rachel and we will know who it is.

Doubtful I think they did that to get more applicants and she was starting to film sooner. There is a much longer break for when the Bach is decided and start filming than the bachette.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover