SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:51 pm

sdmom wrote:I like Vanessa more and more. I am so impressed with how she conducts herself on sm. She has a great body but never has she flaunted it in our face. I never see her posting herself in barely there bikini **edited** There's only one of her in bikini but she had a cover on. I am admittedly old fashioned and I think modesty is a virtue. I hope she stays that way. Too bad she was edited as insecure and sometimes whiny on the show, but her sm shows a happy positive caring person. I hope fame will never change her.
All Jmo.

I wish I could like this post 1000 times. So glad she's not vapid and/or completely enamored with herself as many of the others seem to be.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Yay- thanks for posting.
Another interview with a lot of questions I wdnt hv bothered asking. But he handled it well as always. Lolled when he said he neither knew nor cared about the Amanda / Josh feud. This underlined for me how over TB Nick & Vanessa are now. They are in their own lives and in their element now. I compare it to how other couples or bach alum have been post show- basically being all about it.
However Vanessa & Nick imo seem to have other plans & to be creating their own type of career & creative ventures.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Beagle wrote:
sdmom wrote:I like Vanessa more and more. I am so impressed with how she conducts herself on sm. She has a great body but never has she flaunted it in our face. I never see her posting herself in barely there bikini **edited** There's only one of her in bikini but she had a cover on. I am admittedly old fashioned and I think modesty is a virtue. I hope she stays that way. Too bad she was edited as insecure and sometimes whiny on the show, but her sm shows a happy positive caring person. I hope fame will never change her.
All Jmo.

I wish I could like this post 1000 times. So glad she's not vapid and/or  completely enamored with herself as many of the others seem to be.

Early in the DWTS season Nick said, in an interview, he would like to be on a beach in Hawaii getting a massage.  Maybe a swimwear company can take N&V there for a couples photoshoot in which case V in a barely there bikini, next to Nick, would be yes  

V is different than a lot of the female alumni who have large SM followings but I do think a lot of show fans want the charmed life/fashion emphasized "celebrity to follow.  I think this because those types continue to grow their fan base while continuing to shill and follow a somewhat historic Bach alumni pattern. IMO  V will most definitely be promoting her charity soon which along with pics she and Nick post about their life is what I'm most interested in. What ever else they choose to post is fine by me as well. I don't follow any other alum although I do like reading anything Sharleen writes so I have her blog bookmarked.

I actually liked V's edit.  Hugesmile   I thought she was shown as multifaceted/complex which is always going to mean seeing sides of a person that are more thought-provoking. There were lots of fun moments, sensual & flirty moments, yes  great direct questioning which I felt highlighted her maturity and recognized the seriousness of what I believe an engagement is about.  Nick said he wanted his season to be like a documentary of his experience and I think the raw/authentic footage with Vanessa fulfilled that criteria. During the proposal the words "every part of me" IMO is what unconditional love is about and it has to be known - the good, the potentially flawed, and inbetween - to be accepted and embraced. JMO I liked it a lot. Human.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:35 pm

@cviall11 Could it be?
thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 11 Image74
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS4eI9vBUAU/?taken-by=cviall11

Sometimes #thelittlethings are the sweetest, like tagging the newest family member along with the rest Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Nick and Vanessa are such a gorgeous couple! I am so happy to see them so happy! Love them beatingheart

Fun in the sun with this flower #coachella by @nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm

aww yay!! glad to see them having fun and doing things together!

wonder if they'll run into the squad and say hello and vice versa....
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:02 pm

I just looked again at the photo Nick posted and realized Nick has two dimples! thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 11 1f60d

I've never seen Nick as happy as he is now....teeth... dimples... and his smile reaches his eyes!!  beatingheart

Happiness looks so good on Nick!  :yes: cloud nine heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Cute picture. That may be one of the worse outfits I've seen Vanessa wear and she still looks gorgeous,laugh out loud. Of course Coachella tends to bring out a lot of questionable fashion choices.

I didn't think Nick would have a chance to get to Coachella, with rehearsing for the show. From my understanding, Indio, where the festival takes place is an almost four hour drive from LA.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:23 pm

They are at Coachella with BooHoo. I saw on BooHoo's instagram story that Becca is there with them
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick and Vanessa are such a gorgeous couple! I am so happy to see them so happy! Love them  beatingheart

Fun in the sun with this flower   #coachella by @nickviall

So fun to see them do stuff like this together !

Funny that raven is there also and the other girls, so will be interesting too see how they all react

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just looked again at the photo Nick posted and realized Nick has two dimples! thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 11 1f60d

I've never seen Nick as happy as he is now....teeth... dimples... and his smile reaches his eyes!!  beatingheart

Happiness looks so good on Nick!  :yes: cloud nine heartbeat

Wow, I never realized he had 2 dimples either - thought just 1 and never that deep.
Alrighty now peeps, are we really gonna ignore his hand placement? :shocked!: micro-mini and he's all there for it. rofl  Another lift coming up?

Nick loves Halloween, basing that on stalking 3 sleuthing years, so he must be in his glory walking with his "rocker" themed fiancé.

Other Bach cast there? I don't see why that would matter either way. Alumni encounter each other at some point.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14