SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 pm

I'm not AL, but I'll be happy to answer that!  Pretty much all of them (that stuck around for a while and that we got to know) laugh out loud Jordan, Jojo's F1 and Derek are probably the only exceptions, IMO.  

While the season was airing people all over the board, SM, etc. were all anybody but Jordan.  Now Jordan is one of a few from the season that actually has a real job and he has multiples.  And IMO is not riding the Bach nation coat tails for money and fame.  Not that he didn't get some from the show, nor does he seem to shy away from opportunities like the Extra interviews at the movie premier last week.  But his whole life and income doesn't revolve around the show and Bach nation, IMO.  

IMO, Robby, Chase and Luke (the rest of her F4) are just  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 318829699  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 4103285151 And IMO Jojo made the best choice for her and picked the lesser of the evils.  laugh out loud  He's become/becoming a reformed baddy, IMO. Maybe Rachel will do the same.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 pm

You can say it in real life too, but I've come to find with this show that you can't judge a book by its cover. Sometimes the ones that seem great aren't actually great and the ones you have questions about end up being great. Sometimes we don't see that until after the show, like with JoJo's guys and Nick's girls.

It will be the same thing with Rachel's season as it was with JoJo's. There will be guys we think seem great and then they end up all being about the fame and vice versa. For me, Jordan, Derek and Wells are the only three respectable guys from JoJo's season. I'm sure by the end of Rachel's there will only be a few that I like. Same old, same old laugh out loud 

Thankfully, Rachel seems like a smart girl. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:15 pm

I forgot about Wells.  He dropped down a few pegs on my list when he went on BIP and aligned himself with Ashley I., but he's still a few rungs above Chase, Robby and Luke.  

While the season airs and post season is when they'll all show their true colors, IMO.  And I more than likely will like few by then. laugh out loud and that may or may not include Rachel at that point too. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I forgot about Wells.  He dropped down a few pegs on my list when he went on BIP and aligned himself with Ashley I., but he's still a few rungs above Chase, Robby and Luke.  

While the season airs and post season is when they'll all show their true colors, IMO.  And I more than likely will like few by then. laugh out loud and that may or may not include Rachel at that point too. laugh out loud

JMO
Probably the wrong place to ask this but since the conversation is going that way....curious what there was about Chase that made you feel that way?? I ask cause I just don't know if I missed something.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:46 am

@Aunties_Love Not trying to be snarky, but have you kept up with or read threads here involving him lately?  If not, might want to give the past cast thread, Robby's and even Luke and Josh's a quick glance.  It's not one thing, IMO, its a laundry list of them.  

Starting with quitting his med sales job to model, shill and live off of Bach nation.  Then running his mouth in general about Jordan, Nick, not becoming the bachelor, etc.  He posted a naked (back side/butt) picture of himself on IG.  But he didn't deleted it quickly enough, rag mags grabbed SCs and posted articles about it.  Seriously he did, it can be found with a simple google search.  It continued with Robby moving to Denver to live with him frat style and them selling their texts (between the two of them) of their thoughts of every episode (I imagine them sitting in the same house, even on the same couch texting each other and giggling like school girls laugh out loud) and doing interviews ad nauseum about Nick's season and anything else people are willing to ask and listen to them answer.  They even rented a party bus and crashed viewing parties around Denver.  Not sure if they charged for those services or not.  To now moving to CA to live with Jef of all people.  Plus, he and Robby have recently made appearances with and befriended Josh and Chris Soules as well as Jef.  And it'll be interesting to see, IMO, just how long Chase and Robby stay interested in and keep afloat their new athletic leisure clothing company.

JMO

ETA:  And now back to Rachel and her guys... where in the world are they?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:39 pm

So in RS latest post I noticed he talks about Peter's htd and the tweets/pics he posted and how no address was shown and he scratched out his truck info, interesting how this forum was talking about this recently..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 pm

@Carine What did he say about Peter hometown date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:53 pm

@reason just posted about the date and posted the SM pics and talks about the pics he posted of Peters truck and his parents home and how he didn't post any address/info..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:39 pm

According to Milsy, Rachel is in love and exhausted.
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:42 pm

see2love wrote:According to Milsy, Rachel is in love and exhausted.

Oh I was actually writing about that! The first part (bolded) is good news. She's in love w/ Peter (laugh out loud, I wish).

He also said that they would be only 3 remaining in the next day or 2.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 pm

TLTF wrote:

Oh I was actually writing about that! The first part (bolded) is good news. She's in love w/ Peter (laugh out loud, I wish).

Rachel girl, is it Peter? Hugesmile giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:55 pm

TLTF wrote:

The rose ceremony is on Thursday so that will bring it down to 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle