SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

@jess yes! But Rachel decided to let them go so good for her. They're somebody else problem Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 54 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 54 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Rosepetal Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Love that promo!!!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Someone commented about one of the guys, Fred and mentioned how he was dating someone before going on the show, just wanted to be on TV. If true good that he was eliminated early on. There will always be a few like that.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

With how this show has been going these recent years I am already preparing myself for a cast of men who will give JoJo's guys a run for their money and honestly I will be MORE shocked if they're not worse/as bad as JoJo's guys than if they are. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:45 pm

@AllAboutLove right it is unfortunate but would not be surprised, from RS tweets I find it even more interesting that they all assume they will be going to BIP lool. They probably now thinking they can become the next BIP couple or the lead...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 pm

I fail to see why what or whoever the not chosen guys turn out to be matters. You'll only know the guys are bad, or worse, if you keep up with them when the show is over, right?

Who cares?! Get on my tv, entertain me, and go live your life and do whatever the freaking heck you want with it. When the TV SHOW is over, it is over!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Personally, It matters to me coz it takes away the enjoyment of the season for me. I don't even feel like I have to wait till the show is over. More often than not, my pre-season post-filming opinion sticks and remains consistent even after the season is over.

Most of these people are bad actors and it shows in their terrible acting when they are pretending to be someone they are not on screen. I was crazy excited for Jojo's season and I could barely sit through the season after episode 6 with Robby's fake everything (JMO) and Luke/Chase/James/Alex's bad personalities (JMO). It may not matter to everyone but I just don't feel like torturing myself by sitting through a season with a bad crop of guys when the reason I am watching it is supposed to be for fun/entertainment.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

IMO, it does not end when the shows over these days, especially when they keep making appearance on the show, such as the squad on Rachel's season, Jojo's guys at anything Bach nation related, BIP once, twice, etc.

Some simply refuse to believe they're 15 minutes are up, IMO.  And it's not necessarily a matter of me keeping up with them myself, but posts made here about it.

ETA: And in all honesty some of their dumb actions of late have been far more entertaining than the show itself has been in a while, IMO.

And if they're all awful to begin with, why waste time sitting threw them? Again, JMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 pm

It doesn't really matter to me because I rarely follow them after the show. BiP is hilarious to me, I don't watch for romance & I'm not naive enough to think their intentions are genuine, it's more of a pleasant surprise when they are IMO (kinda the same with the bachelor/ette for me). I'll snark here when I think they do something stupid and that's about it. if even 5 of these guys are genuine that's a win for Rachel IMO. I'm expecting most of these dudes to end up being trash bags. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 pm

I just want her to find the one diamond in the ruff that is there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Some of these ex-cons are like reflux, they keep on coming back up no matter what you do. Sometimes it's worse. Like in the case of that IG photo of Alexis the other night. That was a little bit of vomit in my mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 pm

@AllAboutLove hey do you mind telling me which specific guys on Jojos season, i hear alot of people talking how bad they were

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle