SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I think it's hard to tell when these SHV are happening this time around because both Bryan and Rachel are not on SM that much. I'd still watch what Peter does this weekend. I know father's day is Sunday, but spending it before the day of doesn't seem unlikely either. Peter had a family get together this past weekend so anything is possible. At this point it's better to sleuth what Peter's up to since he's giving content. laugh out loud JMO

Sleuthers were able to track SHV for years before social media was a thing. Just saying.

Oh I know I wasn't downplaying it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Bryan may not be on SM much, but for two weekends, Memorial Day - no posts, no likes, no activity and this past weekend, he posted a S/cap pic, one or two likes? and today Monday he is following and liking.

Rachel has been gone for a week? Posted old pic from Dallas, and today, Monday, she's with Whitney. Rachel we know has been MIA for a week. Did she go back to Spain to reshoot something, I don't know, but the fact that she's been gone, and Bryan has not been on SM and not on SM much, is not a coincidence to me considering Peter has been visibly home.

She's the lead, she should be promoting the show with tweets, or retweets or likes. (Especially now after BIP fiasco)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:15 pm

@GuardianAngel Reshoot??????? hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:19 pm

reason wrote:@GuardianAngel Reshoot??????? hmmm hmmm

She still has her braids on so that seems unlikely she would un-braid for reshoot then re-braid?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:58 pm

sdmom wrote:
reason wrote:@GuardianAngel Reshoot??????? hmmm hmmm

She still has her braids on so that seems unlikely she would un-braid for reshoot  then re-braid?
Jmo.

There could be a possibility she was in Mexico appearing on BIP for the wedding if it went ahead and came home with the rest of them IMO. They secluded the other contestants and guests until production was shut down and everyone sent home. If they had Bryan go with her, this might put them in an even worse predicament seeing they had no idea the BIP would be home before the bachelorette finished airing. And would they have Bryan there if there are wedding guests who wouldn't be under contract and could blab or post a pic? Too many questions.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 pm

IMO the F1 would not be at the wedding or allowed out with her and the guest. And BIP only films a few weeks. So it would definitely be done and everyone home by the time Ette finishes airing.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the F1 would not be at the wedding or allowed out with her and the guest.  And BIP only films a few weeks.  So it would definitely be done and everyone home by the time Ette finishes airing.  

JMO

Thanks. There was some speculation on one of the threads that it was a possibility but it didn't make much sense to me tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 pm

I just don't think they would have the SHV in Mexico! It doesn't make since iMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:13 pm

They have in the past, Josh and Andi did while BIP was filming that summer, so it's not all that unusual.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Jmack wrote:I just don't think they would have the SHV in Mexico! It doesn't make since iMO

They have done it before why not again? I think it's very possible imo.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:They have in the past, Josh and Andi did while BIP was filming that summer, so it's not all that unusual.

JMO

So is the consensus they could have been in Mexico or no?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Img_3010

still has her braids, at some basketball game, looking fantastic. From Rachel's Instagram story, I don't know how to get links to IG stories from the IG app, which is how I view them.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10