SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:They have in the past, Josh and Andi did while BIP was filming that summer, so it's not all that unusual.

JMO

So is the consensus they could have been in Mexico or no?

I really think so. TPTB did the exact same thing during MEandI's season with BOR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:02 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:They have in the past, Josh and Andi did while BIP was filming that summer, so it's not all that unusual.

JMO

It's a possibility because they had done it before.
I remember when Josh was spotted in a Mexico airport my first reaction was no way he's there for SHV ! Most SHVs were in LA but then of course it was. So I think it's very possible this time. Most producers/handlers were there already so why not?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:16 am

Ok I have a question: I noticed that Bryan followed DJ KHALED a few hours ago. So I took a look at his follows and he follows a lot of celebrities, celebrity outlet, media channel and so on (djKhaled, Elon musk, GQ, Ellen, Stallone, etc.) - compared to peter.

So how was the f1 following comparing to the f2 in terms of who he follows?

I mean he could've followed those people before the show. Why now? What is he looking for? May be it's nothing but I just wanted to know if you had "datas" on this from previous season Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:52 am

terabithia wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Img_3010

still has her braids, at some basketball game, looking fantastic. From Rachel's Instagram story, I don't know how to get links to IG stories from the IG app, which is how I view them.

Your caption made me laugh "Some basketball game" - only the biggest game of the year, in the world. And Kevin Durant, a former college flame of Rachel's was named most valuable player!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:52 am

sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

JMO

I remember when Josh was spotted in a Mexico airport my first reaction was no way he's there for SHV ! Most SHVs were in LA but then of course it was. So I think it's very possible this time. Most producers/handlers were there already so why not?

I've gathered from this season anything is possible.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

I've gathered from this season anything is possible.

Ok I thought Carly and Evans wedding was done and dusted apparently it's happening June 17th. So will be interesting if she flys back out for that?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:36 am

well hello there. coming today to the dark spoiled side.
I have a lot to catch up.

hello @sophienette
hello @moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 am

handwave
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:47 am

Dookam23 wrote:handwave

handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:10 am

Why are some people commenting as if Bryan is her F1 re: SHV? Do we have concrete proof of this? Just curious!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:58 am

bachfan05 wrote:Why are some people commenting as if Bryan is her F1 re: SHV? Do we have concrete proof of this? Just curious!

I think they may have been MIA around the same dates but tbh I'm getting confused who was where on what dates.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:03 am

HEA wrote:well hello there. coming today to the dark spoiled side.
I have a lot to catch up.

hello @sophienette
hello @moonchild

oh I wish you hadnt Smiley It is so much nicer on the nerves on the other side ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10