SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
see2love wrote:For some weird reason, I feel there wouldnt be a white vs POC final 2.  I see SM and media outlets making a big deal out of this and making it very uncomfortable  especially if she picks a white guy. I dont want that sort of ish for her and her F1. In saying this, imo if she isnt choosing Eric he may be the one to go next. JMHO

This is exactly why I think he's F3. If he gets further than that, he's F1 IMO.

I just hope Fleiss and co don't see this as an opportunity to exploit the whole WOC bachelorette season.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 am

see2love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
see2love wrote:For some weird reason, I feel there wouldnt be a white vs POC final 2.  I see SM and media outlets making a big deal out of this and making it very uncomfortable  especially if she picks a white guy. I dont want that sort of ish for her and her F1. In saying this, imo if she isnt choosing Eric he may be the one to go next. JMHO

This is exactly why I think he's F3. If he gets further than that, he's F1 IMO.

I just hope Fleiss and co don't see this as an opportunity to exploit the whole WOC bachelorette season.

I don't know if it was for the previous Bachelor and Bachelorette but Rachel seems to have a lot of love from TPTB and co so I'm seeing that as a sign that they don't want to "exploit" her. Even if it still business and ratings at the end of the day.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 am

I'm going with they fly somewhere realatively close for FDs, (like the Caribbean or Central America), have the F3 RC there, the F2 fly to Dallas for MTP, and then fly somewhere again that's close for the FRC.

Just my uneducated guess.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:55 am

TPTB IMO will always exploit the lead because they are the ones in charge and need to script the show in a direction they believe will guarantee high ratings. So yeah Rachel can't win all battles with TPTB but I expect her to demonstrate some principles. For example IMO, it's not her battle as to the drama they choose to focus on but as others have posted she should strongly resist any suggestions of a plot line to cast a black guy versus a white guy in the finale for optics or otherwise especially if she already knows her F1 is not Eric....all jmo.

@umngirl re the filming logistics remaining, if that's the case that they fly out from Dallas to somewhere else for the F3 FD dates, any idea why they went to Dallas for the F4 RC only to leave again maybe today?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:03 pm

mercieme wrote:TPTB IMO will always exploit the lead because they are the ones in charge and need to script the show in a direction they believe will guarantee high ratings. So yeah Rachel can't win all battles with TPTB but I expect her to demonstrate some principles. For example IMO, it's not her battle as to the drama they choose to focus on but as others have posted she should strongly resist any suggestions of a plot line to cast a black guy versus a white guy in the finale for optics or otherwise especially if she already knows her F1 is not Eric....all jmo.

@umngirl re the filming logistics remaining, if that's the case that they fly out from Dallas to somewhere else for the F3 FD dates, any idea why they went to Dallas for the F4 RC only to leave again maybe today?

Because it was closer to the next destination than LA? And they are going back at some point for they got sweet deals for travel and locations? I'm just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Thanks @umngirl, yeah those are plausible reasons then. I hope Rachel's family somehow got in touch with her if they leave Dallas for the F3 FD overseas as you speculated but doubtful I know laugh out loud

Someone mentioned that Elan always posts a bathroom selfie when he is on the move so maybe we will find out soon if they are traveling again or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Always?  No.  A lot of times, yes.  The thing with Elan is he likes to be cryptic, snarky, sneaky, mischievous, etc.. IMO of course! Hugesmile  So you have to be careful on believing him at face value and/or looking for hidden clues.  He knows people follow him for info and IMO he just doesn't care what people think of him either, so he has some fun.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I don't follow Elan but I read about his antics on here, he is an interesting character for sure giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:38 pm

IMO TPTB don't care about anyone and operate on the mantra 'We love you till our next opportunity to screw you'. BenLo are the perfect example IMO.

TPTB will do whatever it takes to get those ratings IMO. These are the people who planted US tabloid trash magazines questioning Jojo's intentions for her guys to find in Argentina and get them to question her sincerity for the sake of their storyline (JMO). Everyone on the season including the lead is chopped liver in their eyes IMO (except their next lead picks who will get a good edit) and will be thrown under the bus if the storyline demands it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Since the RC was in Dallas, I think it makes the most sense for the final 3 to meet Rachel's family individually and then travel to the FSD, RC, LCD, FRC locales. The only change is 3 meeting her family earlier instead of 2. I doubt they will leave Dallas and return there again in a week. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:01 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO TPTB don't care about anyone and operate on the mantra 'We love you till our next opportunity to screw you'. BenLo are the perfect example IMO.

TPTB will do whatever it takes to get those ratings IMO. These are the people who planted US tabloid trash magazines questioning Jojo's intentions for her guys to find in Argentina and get them to question her sincerity for the sake of their storyline (JMO). Everyone on the season including the lead is chopped liver in their eyes IMO (except their next lead picks who will get a good edit) and will be thrown under the bus if the storyline demands it.

All JMO

Just anecdotally, I think they are always worse with the Bachelorette. Some of the Bachelors, like Sean, have come through relatively unscathed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Is anyone still sleuthing the whereabouts of Rachel and the guys?

Y'all think they are on the move again? Any deets from IG stories of the usual suspects aka Elan, Chris H et al...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz