SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Was this picture of CH at an airport, posted yesterday on IG, posted or mentioned for discussion here?  If so, I must have missed it and apologize for the duplicate.

Today's accomplishments: * Recognize Chris Harrison * Tell him my name and part of my life * Shake his hand * Stand next to him * Take a picture with him * Tried not to throw up the entire time by @chelsea_brown7
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:51 pm

@Ladybug82....nope. You are the first person to post that pic, thanks so much. I wonder if CH Is where they are now or just doing his own thing until the next RC. Elan seems to have been tweeting rapidly today so not sure if he is on the move as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:58 pm

The poster is from Oklahoma and behind her looks like an American Airline sign.

So it was probably a DFW to OKC connection.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 am

The picture was posted yesterday, so IMO, he was probably flying out with some of the crew to the next location, where ever FDs are going to be.  But that's JMO

ETA:  :yes:  he comment on the picture an mentions the girls are from OK

chrisbharrison Pleasure to meet some PC North girls from OKC
chrisbharrison And thank you for not throwing up on me:)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:07 am

Interesting what is in OKC so that they can have FD there?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:07 am

Y'all think they went to OKC next?

On another notte, @Ladybug82, thank goodness you came back on, this thread has been quiet giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 am

CH went to school in and lived in OKC for years.  The girls are from there.  That's the connection, IMO.  

No, I don't think they went to OKC for FDs, but that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:11 am

I think it was a connecting flight to the FD location. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 am

Sorry to bug y'all, is it possible to pull the time stamp off that IG when the girls posted or when Chris H responded? I want to do a check for flights that flew out from DFW around that time if still available to be found that is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 am

The photo was posted at 17:06.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:51 am

ElonM wrote:I'm seeing 17:06.

Thanks I am going to assume 5:06 PM central time because Dallas is 1 hour behind the east coast.

I searched a 3 hour window from 5PM to 8PM and the only direct flights to big city international destinations I found were London, São Paulo, Bueno Aires and Columbia. It is possible they took a connecting to another US City from where they flew to another international destination.

Here is the link in case someone else is keen to find potential locations.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:55 am

@mercieme I had a quick look at all airlines and see quite a few cancelled or delayed. I also came across the cities you mentioned.

I also wonder if their plans were changed or delayed because of the weather.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz