SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:30 pm

TLTF wrote:I tend to believe that Eric is F3. Due to the SM changes. But this jmo.

Was there not changes on Bryan's too?

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Yep! Bryan as well in the past 3 days had SM change. Whereas nothing from Peter.

My hope is that Peter is f1 but I need/want confirmation Smiley

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:41 pm

@TLTF Yes there have been changes because his SM change from English to French.  I final realize that. So only Peter s silent. Well let me draw my own conclusion he is final 1. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 pm

During Emily's season Jef was all over his SM immediately. He was the F1.
I think it depends on the person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Yes! That's why I hope that Peter is not silent because he's sad but because he's enjoying some extra time with Rachel:)

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:52 pm

@TLTF Of recent shows the final 1 is always the last one to return to SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Well that's a good sign for Peter Smiley

Please somebody give us confirmation laugh out loud

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 1:03 pm

TLTF wrote:Well that's a good sign for Peter Smiley

Please somebody give us confirmation laugh out loud

Just heard from my source Peter is still not home.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 pm

@reason yay!!!!! Ok ok ok, that's a pretty good sign and news for Peter imo!!!!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun May 14, 2017 1:22 pm

@reason it did not change from english to french.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 1:24 pm

hae1001 wrote:@reason it did not change from english to french.

I know it was explain to me but he had movements over the last couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 1:32 pm

April 27 2017
1. If you have less than 200 friends you follow or are following on Instagram:

the sort order will be organized alphabetically by the name on their profile NOT their username. If they do not have a name on their profile, they will be sorted by most recent above the alphabetical list.
2. If you have more than 200 friends in your followers or following on Instagram:

The sort order will be organized by most recent interaction. So this means in the order in which you followed them or they have followed you.
IMPORTANT NOTE:

The top account in your following or followers list on Instagram may also be influenced by the frequency that you visitor interact with an account or an account visits or interacts with you. While this is not verified yet byInstagram it seems that many Instagram users on the net have noticed this factor influence their Instagram list sorting order.

If someone can CMIIW I'd appreciate it. Twitter is different, the last person followed is shown first, at the top of the following page. We can then say accurately the last person Jane followed was Tom. It's not the same for IG from what I can see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz