SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 02, 2017 2:07 pm

emusha wrote:IMO Nick on DWTS never shrugged off his stiffness. Yes, he improved but I see him on par with Bonner and David tbh What those two have that Nick doesn't have (and Nancy doesn't either) is to "entertain" on stage and to really draw the audience into the experience and the moment.  Bonner has it less than David so I think he'll be next to go.

My thoughts entirely!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:13 pm

QT's beatingheart My F3

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 02, 2017 2:13 pm

I do get the appeal. IMO he has a sensual presence and stance.
he reminds me of Rudolf Nureyev ( Russian Ballet dancer) especially
his side profile. Rudolf and I bought the same blouse at Neiman
Marcus many many years ago. I think it was Escada.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 02, 2017 2:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:QT's beatingheart My F3

Faves.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I do get the appeal. IMO he has a sensual presence and stance.
he reminds me of Rudolf Nureyev ( Russian Ballet dancer) especially
his side profile. Rudolf and I bought the same blouse at Neiman
Marcus many many years ago. I think it was Escada.
Smiley This is a great story, Nonina!  Oh, I loved Nureyev.  I see that similarity with Bonner's look.

I hope Rashad takes it all.  He's terrific.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm also glad Nick finally left. He had a good run.

Even though David isn't the best dancer he's out there having fun & I like that. Hoping Rashad wins it all. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 8367-910 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 I_got_13 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 6:12 pm

I never saw the appeal with Bonner. I wanted to like him because I do like Sharna but there is just something about him that bothers me. As for his dancing, he was just as "stiff" if not more so than Nick. I also have never "connected" with either Simone or Normani. Both are just "meh" to me. Heather was the same... never "connected" with her either.

However, I did "connect" with Nancy and Rashad (although my votes went to Nick). I knew it was time for Nick to go and I figured that David had the fan base to stay in but I never in the world expected Bonner to still be in. But, Nancy was the real shocker for me. I think I am more upset about her being gone than Nick because for being in her 40's she is a pretty decent dancer. I would have kept watching the show this season if she was still on.

That being said I will not waste my time on this show anymore because of the crap the producers have pulled over the last few seasons.

I would love to see Nick/Vanessa and Peta/Maks keep up their friendship as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 02, 2017 7:01 pm

With the double elimination if you want David to go farther his fans would vote for Bonner not Nick. Bonner is the weakest talent so it's better strategy wise to keep Bonner and eliminate Nick.Sad.

The best dancer doesn't always win.no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

DWTS is getting too political for me ... they have a final 6 in mind and the judges will make sure it happens IMO.  I enjoy it less and less every season.  The only way it would ever be fair is to do a season of ringers and a season of true amateurs ... until then Im not a fan of the show anymore ... i liked it in the days of Maks and his attitude .... this is boring ..

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Val & Normani were on the Ellen Show today
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 am

northernviewer wrote:DWTS is getting too political for me ... they have a final 6 in mind and the judges will make sure it happens IMO.  I enjoy it less and less every season.  The only way it would ever be fair is to do a season of ringers and a season of true amateurs ... until then Im not a fan of the show anymore ... i liked it in the days of Maks and his attitude .... this is boring ..

Totally agree with your whole post! I am totally done with this show until I read on here that things have change, but I'm not holding my breath. Disappointing, I used to love this show also! Oh well, now my Monday's are free!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 04, 2017 1:15 pm

I don't know how many people here followed Normani before DWTS but she's been racially bullied on SM for pretty much the entire time she's been in 5H and last summer after people misinterpreted something she said, it got so bad, people were sending her (and her family & friends) pics of her head photoshopped onto people being lynched and all kinds of nasty things she actually had to leave SM for a couple of months and since she's come back she's so different now. She's so reserved now and self edits so much & she no longer runs her SM.

I think that I’m so used to being judged. Me being a public figure, especially being a woman, people try to tear you down. I was bullied on social media a lot, so I’m very reserved and closed off, and I’m kind of scared to let them in because I don’t know how I’ll be accepted or if I’ll even be accepted so I think that’s what I’ve had to overcome

Source

Anyone who's met her talks about how kind and genuine she is, how hard she works, and how she's the kind of person that you can talk to about anything and she wouldn't judge you. As someone who's been a fan of hers from the beginning, she's the type of person who gives and gives and never asks for anything in return, which is why this show's been so good for her on a personal level and Val was really the best person to be her partner because he forces her to focus on herself and in turn she's let her personality come out a bit more than it has since the incident.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake