SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Tue May 16, 2017 8:56 am

Simone's personality is annoying to me. I just couldn't connect.  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f62c  I can't wait to watch Normani's performances. She gives 200% every time IMO. Val is killing the choreography too.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 am

Bye Simone and your poor attitude

David for the win

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue May 16, 2017 11:00 am

mizzoufan wrote:Bye Simone and your poor attitude

David for the win

I don't know Simone, at all, but I am sad that people think she has a poor attitude. I really didn't take it in a negative manner. I felt she was saying that smiles don't win you medals (or shouldn't) hard work and dedication win medals. That's what she was used to and that's what she gave to her performances (IMO)

Cubs fans are rabid and they love David Ross. Don't get me wrong: I like him too and his dances bring a smile to my face, but he's no where near as good as she was.

Truthfully, I wish they would bring in more people like him (and Nick) who aren't dancers, but work hard and are fun to watch. Leave the dancers on the dancing shows.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:25 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:

David for the win

I don't know Simone, at all, but I am sad that people think she has a poor attitude. I really didn't take it in a negative manner. I felt she was saying that smiles don't win you medals (or shouldn't) hard work and dedication win medals. That's what she was used to and that's what she gave to her performances (IMO)

Cubs fans are rabid and they love David Ross. Don't get me wrong: I like him too and his dances bring a smile to my face, but he's no where near as good as she was.

Truthfully, I wish they would bring in more people like him (and Nick) who aren't dancers, but work hard and are fun to watch. Leave the dancers on the dancing shows.

I'm not a Cubs fan at all. I didn't even know David before this show. I think the show was Simone to lose after Laurie did such a great job. I felt like Simone had a bad attitude with the constant crying and just acting unhappy to be there. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

I actually think it's all Sasha's fault. It's been funny to me that people throughout the season that the show wants Normani to win when it was obvious to me that Simone was their pick. That changed as the season progressed and Simone started underachieving. I think Sasha didn't do a good job as a partner connecting with her and pulling the best from her. I also think his choreography hasn't been very good this season. IMO Simone shouldn't have had to stand up for herself last week, it should've been Sasha getting back at the judges weeks ago. We've seen Mark, Derek, Maks, Val, and pretty much all the top male pros every season whenever the judges get a little too critical of their partner, clap back at them, and Sasha just stood there every week doing nothing. I think the partnership with Sasha was awful. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue May 16, 2017 12:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

David for the win

I'm not a Cubs fan at all. I didn't even know David before this show.  I think the show was Simone to lose after Laurie did such a great job.  I felt like Simone had a bad attitude with the constant crying and just acting unhappy to be there. JMO

Sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you: I just picked your quote to respond to.  I live in the Midwest and follow the Cubs so that's how I know about David Ross and just how rabid Cub's fans are. I had no doubt that they would vote for their Cubbie.  Again, I like David, he showed how hard he worked during the Cubs run to the World Series win and has continued to work hard during DWTS.  I just didn't see the bad attitude from Simone and I did see what appeared to be a bias against her in the judges remarks.  I saw the same thing with Nick.  I thought he was way better than the judges gave him credit.

We are all entitled to our opinion and I didn't intend to belittle yours in any way, I'm sorry if I did.  I just saw it differently and felt bad for Simone.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 16, 2017 12:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:

David for the win

If I could like this about a hundred times I would.

I don't think Simone has a poor attitude. I have seen people with poor attitudes on this show and she is not one. She is still very young and has been in training for much of her life and I think she approached this as professionally as she has her gymnastics career. While she is used to performing in front of crowds, I don't think she is used to having to connect with a partner and the audience. In gymnastics, as long as you perform your routine well, you get the scores. DWTS is a different ballgame and while I can see it is frustrating for her, she is still giving it her all. This is where Normani has the advantage even though they are the same age. She has to perform with others and connect with the audience. Having said that, I would much prefer more people like David, Nick, Rashad being on the show and seeing them learning to dance than someone like Normani who is already at that level at the start. Truth be told, I don't see any improvement in her from when the show started. Yeah, she learned a few different types of dances, but she was good right from the get go. David and Rashad have both clearly improved and it is a pleasure seeing that. I though David did really well last night and I couldn't believe how good Rashad has gotten....which is the reason all my votes went for him. I am hoping Rashad wins it, but I wouldn't mind David just so judges and the show finally get it in their thick heads to stop putting in all the ringers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 12:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

I'm not a Cubs fan at all. I didn't even know David before this show.  I think the show was Simone to lose after Laurie did such a great job.  I felt like Simone had a bad attitude with the constant crying and just acting unhappy to be there. JMO

Sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you: I just picked your quote to respond to.  I live in the Midwest and follow the Cubs so that's how I know about David Ross and just how rabid Cub's fans are. I had no doubt that they would vote for their Cubbie.  Again, I like David, he showed how hard he worked during the Cubs run to the World Series win and has continued to work hard during DWTS.  I just didn't see the bad attitude from Simone and I did see what appeared to be a bias against her in the judges remarks.  I saw the same thing with Nick.  I thought he was way better than the judges gave him credit.

We are all entitled to our opinion and I didn't intend to belittle yours in any way, I'm sorry if I did.  I just saw it differently and felt bad for Simone.
you didn't you are fine. thumbsup

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 8:06 pm

I feel like the judges fell in love with Normani and have been harsh on Simone and Rashad since Heather left. They want Normani to win. I mean she two stepped instead of jiving last week and Carrie Anne, Julianne and Bruno didn't even acknowledge the lack of jive in that performance. And personally, while I find Normani to be inspirational, I am over her on going sob story. Simone overcame being left by her mother and being a minority in a sport that loves it's pretty, skinny little white girls. She mentioned it and moved on, Normani brings it up over and over. But then again, Simone would never have made the olympics if she focused on her sob story. Simone reminds me of most great athletic champions, you have to be a bit focused to be the dominant kind of champion Simone was. I adored Laurie, but she isn't even close to the level of athlete that Simone is. All JMO.

Personally, this has been a blah season, to me none of the pairings had that spark that makes it fun. Last season we had it between all the final four pairings, my favorite ever was Anna and Evan, but Derek and Kellie were a close second. No one this season has that kind of pairing to me. So it has been a blah season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Rashad for the win! A non-dancer, charming, works hard, and my fave Emma will finally win! cheerleader
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm rooting for Rashad too !! 

Everyone will literally be shocked if David & Lindsay ends up winning though
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 pm

I am voting for Rashad, but I like Lindsey, so a David win would be okay with me too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake