SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 13, 2017 8:57 am

Ben is very selfish, imo and relies on his goody tushy image to make it seem like he's not. He throws tantrums for the stupidest things. Whenever he has to publicly say something about Lauren it's so cheesy and not profound. Even that Valentine's day card Lauren posted on the blog speaks volume. I think he loves Lauren but he's not IN LOVE with her. He mentioned three times things that speak for itself about their relationship as a whole, IMO.

"Your patience when things don't make sense", "The way you look at me when I know I messed up", "How easily you forgive", and "Your desire to put others first"

It's nice that Lauren has done all of that but what has Ben exactly done besides agree with changing up his Bachelor pad to look more feminine for Lauren.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 13, 2017 8:58 am

The fact that these two haven't been home together for a while now . Like when one is coming home . The other one is flying somewhere . I mean who the heck does that especially with an engaged couple. To me aside from what is going on right now. It is just very noticeable . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 9:08 am

Guys when do you they will annouce the break up officially?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 9:11 am

If it was in fact them RS was talking about, after Rachel's season starts, that way the media already has something new to focus on. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 9:15 am

Why would they until rachel's season start? I don't get what you're trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat May 13, 2017 9:16 am

IMO, I think they should do it before because once Rachel's season starts the focus will be on her. If they do it during I think it will take attention away from Rachel's season.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 9:18 am

They'll pretty much have to wait until TPTB let them announce it. I'm guess is a Friday afternoon news dump so it's between tabloid magazine cycles and will hopefully go quietly into the night instead of being a huge focus.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 am

I personally think they will stretch this out.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 13, 2017 9:28 am

Boshem wrote:I personally think they will stretch this out.
IMO- It's two people who are wholly obsessed with their images and have trouble getting real with each other even for fear of ruining their carefully curated "face" so yeah agreed. A breakup is a big failure and they will fight to keep this thing on life support for as long as they can imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat May 13, 2017 9:33 am

Agreed Alanna. We've seen thus far Ben protecting his image posting mushy stuff about his fiancé, beautiful gal, etc. while not seeing her for x amount of days. Lauren is the one who seems totally emotionally checked out, she hasn't posted about Ben but has acknowledged his posts about her. Interesting. They've been fighting for it since they came out public, already had insecurities about the bachelor experience. I mean I give them credit, to go to counselling to try and work through their issues- but sometimes, you just aren't meant to be no matter how hard you try. If you're counselling a year into a relationship where you're not married, imagine when you are & start having children & more real life issues. Just end it, IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 9:38 am

For the most part I've been pretty neutral on Ben these last few years but after watching and listening to interviews he has done I don't particularly care for him and TBH some of his interviews were completely off-putting and definitely not someone I'd want anyone I cared for to be with.

I think Ben thinks he is better than other people while pretending to be so "humble" and great. I can't stand that trait in people and in regards to Ben I think he just hides it better than most which actually makes him more shady IMO.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 9:39 am

I know it makes me a terrible person but it makes me laugh that this couple who was touted as being the "most marriage-ready couple" coming outta the show appears to be on their last legs and have been for quite some time. I guess that "perfect Ben" and "the All American couple" image work did wonders.

(Quotation marks mine for emphasis)

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland