SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by simon1781 Sat May 13, 2017 3:54 pm

When he said Lauren can't finish a glass of wine , he meant she is a very light drinker as in she gets drunk very easily .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 4:03 pm

sweeti810 wrote:snipped

Ben turned down DWTS for her, so IMO I doubt he forced her into HEA.

How do we know this? I was told while his season was airing, he would never do DWTS even if asked, because he had knee problems. We know he had them during K's season as he mentioned it himself while her season was airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm

I am also curious how folks know that Lauren faked her personality to Ben during the filming of Ben's season. How are folks so sure that Ben didn't know Lauren for who she is versus what TPTB portrayed her to be. I don't follow these two but I am very much aware of how TPTB can manipulate the character of the contestants with the edits they choose to show, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 4:15 pm

^ I remember something about how he'd hurt himself...but when asked about DWTS in their AOL interview (watch it if you haven't, it was real cute) it was because he wanted to focus on their relationship and not get caught up and forget that their relationship was the most important. IMO Lauren was not 'forced' into HEA. They turned it down the first time, MF worked his magic, they were the 'it' couple and they agreed. If Ben had known it would damage their relationship, he would not have done it. So I'm not going to hold it over his head.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm

^^Both Laurenand Ben said in an interview during their HEA promotion that Ben was on board and Lauren was hesitant and took a lot more time in being ok doing the show.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Also how did Ben turn down DWTS for her? I thought it was one or the other, DWTS or HEA, and he/they picked HEA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:snipped

Ben turned down DWTS for her, so IMO I doubt he forced her into HEA.

How do we know this? I was told while his season was airing, he would never do DWTS even if asked, because he had knee problems. We know he had them during K's season as he mentioned it himself while her season was airing.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/dwts-season-22-cast-finalized-bachelor-ben-higgins-reveals-why-he-wont-be-dancing-stars-147706

Yes, he admits there was no formal offer, but IMO that's just because they knew he wasn't interested since he wanted to focus on his new relationship with Lauren. He is one of the most popular Bachelors, so IMO he definitely could have been on the show if he wanted to do it.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Ben thought it would be a good idea to publicly humiliate Lauren by taking back that wedding on HEA. If he didn't know that would ruin the relationship, he is simply stupid. Watching their multiple interviews and reading them, I got the impression Ben was more eager to do HEA, and encouraged more hesitant Lauren to do it. Jmo

Where does this 'Lauren was fake on the show, Ben realized this, and dumped her' come from? She's been the same trough filming, after filming and before filming. From her own mouth, she drank a lot during filming, she was filmed stupid dancing on someone's snap chat while the season was airing, pretty drunk. Imo she's never hidden that she likes to party, she told Ben during HEA filming about getting arrested for being a stupid drunk. Imo if people have build a different image of her for some reason, that's on them, not Lauren. Jmo

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 4:31 pm

^ I don't believe it was one or the other. DWTS would've been all Ben, HEA was something he and Lauren could get $$ to do together. They probably thought it was going to be a cute 8 episode show leading up to their wedding. I do think calling off the wedding was always a part of the storyline though. This is still a MF show we're talking about.
a "good idea to publicly humiliate Lauren." Are we talking about the same guy? He's not perfect - I think he always has the right intentions though. Slowing down a wedding to someone you've been in public with for only a few months? why does that seem crazy to others? They were very confident coming out of the bachelor. Life happened and it went over their head.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 13, 2017 4:36 pm

whit90 wrote:
coolangel wrote:My hope is that people in this franchise stop seeing breakups as something that is detrimental to their image and stop being in an unhappy relationship just to save face. IMO There is no saving-face or maintaining image for any of them - be it 2 months or 2 years. People will still say all sorts of things on their SM for a few days irrespective of what happens and then move on with their lives IMO. Why continue to be miserable to uphold a certain idea in the minds of people who have no bearing on their lives? Life is too short to be miserable IMHO.

I hope Ben and Lauren both find happiness and peace. They might be a reality TV couple who chose to put their lives on camera for my entertainment but at the end of the day, they are still regular people with feelings who are going through an admittedly tough time. I wish them nothing but the best.

All JMO

Totally agree with this post .... They are both regular people going through a tough time . I find it extremely tasteless when a post is made that they will laugh when they officially break up. I find it sad that some people find humor in this. I too wish them nothing but the best and hope they truly find the right one. JMO

I have to like the bolded part. I am not fan of either one but I would not laugh if they break up. There's no reports of any sort of abuse on either party so I hope it's amicable. Just because they go on tv or seek attention doesn't mean they don't have feelings or they are not hurt. Breaking up is hard, imo. I know some may say BenLo choose to go on tv and we can snark but I choose to be sympathetic and wish them well.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 13, 2017 4:37 pm

^

He should've simply turned down the wedding in private, and put his foot down that it couldn't be filmed. He did publicly humiliate Lauren, IMO, and he was wrong for that. He had every right to slow down the wedding talk, but to film it was absolutely wrong imo, and that's on him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat May 13, 2017 4:38 pm

The intense therapy session they had at HEA which lead to calling the wedding off by Ben . If that was scripted than Ben and Lauren should be given OSCARS for their performance, because of all other scenes , that scene showed the raw emotions. If Lauren can pull off looking totally devastated,hurt and blindsided after that scene than we can't say Lauren is dead /emotionless/expressionless if all those were an act because it looked so real .JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland