SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:30 am

reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
reason wrote:

IMHO Ben loves Ben.
I don't see that but that to each their own Smiley

I never thought Ben should chose Becca they would not fit, but there was someone else who would give him a challenge for him to get it together, but I wont say who.
I don't understand you be so secertive but to each their own. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 2498057887

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 11:39 am

sweeti810 wrote:snipped

I don't consider Lauren losing her job as something she gave up for Ben or something that is his fault. IMO, it's her fault. If she wanted to continue being a flight attendant, she shouldn't have done the show in the first place. I would hope she was smart enough to know that any type of fame would ruin that opportunity. And if she really misses it and wants to do it again, she should distance herself from the Bachelor franchise and go back to her normal life with her non-bach friends. In a year, no one will remember her and she can go back to flying and traveling with her sister.

And it's not like Ben forced Lauren to move to Denver. IMO, if Lauren wanted to stay in LA, Ben would have done the long distance thing with her until they got married. She was super excited about the move and IMO she didn't think it through completely. She probably didn't think about how often Ben would be gone because of his job, or maybe she thought he would quit his job and live off instagram shilling/blogging/appearance fees. IMO, she didn't really try to make Denver work. I think she wouldn't have been bored and hated Denver so much if she would have got a full or even part time job so she was busy during the week and actually had a purpose there. Instead of trying, she jetted off to wherever her friends were that week. IMO, Lauren just wants to be an influencer because of the easy money with the ability to do whatever whenever and I see her dating a fellow influencer in the future, not a 9-5er. She needs someone with a schedule as flexible as hers. JMO.

How do we know Ben would have done the long distance thing? IMO that's the last thing Ben would have agreed to. There are plenty of F1's that picked up and moved to be with their lead. Why would it be any different for a couple that at the time were crazy about each other. Lauren IMO did everything she could to give Denver a try. She picked up and moved from another state. She was involved in her community, charity events etc. I'm not sure what more she could have done. Who said she was bored and hated Denver?

All the jetting off IMO started to occur when there were problems between the two of them. It's not like she picked up, moved to Denver and started to travel everywhere without him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry to hear about Ben and Lauren. This breakup seems like what's best though as they seem too different IMO.

What will Ben and Ashley be discussing in this podcast? Bachelor stuff? Oh boy.... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 11:49 am

Lauren just never struck me as the Colorado type. It takes a special kind of person to live here IMO (Speaking as someone who lives here and sees it first hand.)

She may have given it a try but I don't think she would have ever been truly happy here, Ben or no Ben. JMO

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 16, 2017 12:19 pm

IMO, both Ben and Lauren live different lifestyles.
I don't even think anyone on Ben's season is similar to Ben's particular lifestyle. His top 6 women were all out of his league imho in terms of compatibility.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Becca and Ben already tried and Ben seemed minimally interested in her if at all imo. 

I do believe Lauren would have been happy wherever Ben was, if he was all in with marrying her. He was just so unsure about it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Ben and Becca. No, just no. Not a good match.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm

No becca. Tenley was the one imo. He snuffed it big time there imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:IMO, both Ben and Lauren live different lifestyles.
I don't even think anyone on Ben's season is similar to Ben's particular lifestyle. His top 6 women were all out of his league imho in terms of compatibility.

Yeah, JoJo wasn't gonna leave Dallas. Even her family was trying to sell the place to Ben during the HTD. Amanda can't move and Ben obviously wasn't about to take on two kids when he won't even get a dog. Caila might be the most mobile, but she's living her NYC fantasy since the show and IMO she's even more wishy-washy than Ben, so match made in hell. Becca seems to enjoy California and travelling as much as Lauren. Emily I can't take seriously at all. It's hard to think of anyone who would've matched Ben without him needing to compromise. Lauren H. the wannabe soccer mom? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm not sure who would be a good match for Ben. Probably someone outside of the franchise. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 16, 2017 12:48 pm

mindless wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:IMO, both Ben and Lauren live different lifestyles.

Yeah, JoJo wasn't gonna leave Dallas. Even her family was trying to sell the place to Ben during the HTD. Amanda can't move and Ben obviously wasn't about to take on two kids when he won't even get a dog. Caila might be the most mobile, but she's living her NYC fantasy since the show and IMO she's even more wishy-washy than Ben, so match made in hell. Becca seems to enjoy California and travelling as much as Lauren. Emily I can't take seriously at all. It's hard to think of anyone who would've matched Ben without him needing to compromise. Lauren H. the wannabe soccer mom? laugh out loud
Ha this is the perfect summary.

Maybe he really should have stuck with Tenley TBH. She really does seem to check the important boxes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 12:49 pm

I never knew there was a Tenley and Ben. Wow I missed out on a lot I guess

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland