SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 11:06 am

Challenging Ben, IMO, is a slippery slope. I think he is easily intimidated by too much challenge.
I think that takes a lot of patience to kindle that fire. That's where I get the unloveable vibe from.
IDK. It's not my personal job to challenge another person. It's great if that happens, but it's enough in life for me to handle myself on a daily basis without me having to take responsibility of another adult. I guess it depends on the degree of challenge and difficulty.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:06 am

reason wrote:@mizzoufan I'll keep that thought to myself.
Okay. I was hoping for a Becca and Ben matching myself

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 am

mizzoufan wrote:

Then again would he be up to the challenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

hannah.e. wrote:IMO I don't think her fam would want her to do it. And if Duh isn't going then I doubt it

Why would her family tell her not to do it? They seem very supportive of Lauren. She's young, and single. It's not like BIP contestants go on the show specifically to find the love of their life IMHO. She has nothing to loose IMO.

simon1781 wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-split-fighting-through-a-lot/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Interesting.

On Monday, 29-year-old Higgins — who will be launching a podcast with iHeartRadio next week alongside Bachelor alum Ashley Iaconetti — and Bushnell revealed their breakup in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

If he truly loved the person then yes.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 am

mizzoufan wrote:
reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

IMHO Ben loves Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:IMO I don't think her fam would want her to do it. And if Duh isn't going then I doubt it

Why would her family tell her not to do it? They seem very supportive of Lauren. She's young, and single. It's not like BIP contestants go on the show specifically to find the love of their life IMHO. She has nothing to loose IMO.

simon1781 wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-split-fighting-through-a-lot/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Interesting.

On Monday, 29-year-old Higgins — who will be launching a podcast with iHeartRadio next week alongside Bachelor alum Ashley Iaconetti — and Bushnell revealed their breakup in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

Out of all the people in the whole world to do a podcast with why her?? I hope there not going to end up dating.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 am

reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
reason wrote:

IMHO Ben loves Ben.
I don't see that but that to each their own Smiley

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 am

Not to go off topic, but a Ben and Becca paring IMO would be disasterous. Neither one of them would be able to make a decision, and both of them wouldn't be able to give each other the amount of attention they need IMHO.

I think now that the break up has been made public, both Lauren and Ben are in a position to move forward. I think they've had to deal with this for several months, pretending to be a couple, which can be very challenging in itself.

CH never knows anything about break ups. laugh out loud His nose should be 10 feet long by now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Tue May 16, 2017 11:19 am

If Ben had picked Becca, she'd be in the same position as Lauren since her "brand" is entrenched in the BN franchise. IMO

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am

mizzoufan wrote:
reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

IMHO Ben loves Ben.
I don't see that but that to each their own Smiley

I never thought Ben should chose Becca they would not fit, but there was someone else who would give him a challenge for him to get it together, but I wont say who.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue May 16, 2017 11:29 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@stuckinsc Imo, and this is only mho, Ben really gave up nothing for this relationship. Imo most of the things we're done his way, or they became an issue. Look where he's now, nothing has changed for him from his pre Bach life. He has his house, where he continues to live, in Denver, his old job, his friends, his hobbies etc. Whereas Lauren moved from LA to Denver, left her home, lost her job, is moving again, having to look for a new home. She saw her friends far less than Ben saw his etc. He didn't agree to get a dog, nothing. Imo their personalities were wrong for each other, but also, the whole set up of the relationship was wrong, where Lauren did, and moved and did some more, and Ben didn't. Jmo.

I don't consider Lauren losing her job as something she gave up for Ben or something that is his fault. IMO, it's her fault. If she wanted to continue being a flight attendant, she shouldn't have done the show in the first place. I would hope she was smart enough to know that any type of fame would ruin that opportunity. And if she really misses it and wants to do it again, she should distance herself from the Bachelor franchise and go back to her normal life with her non-bach friends. In a year, no one will remember her and she can go back to flying and traveling with her sister.

And it's not like Ben forced Lauren to move to Denver. IMO, if Lauren wanted to stay in LA, Ben would have done the long distance thing with her until they got married. She was super excited about the move and IMO she didn't think it through completely. She probably didn't think about how often Ben would be gone because of his job, or maybe she thought he would quit his job and live off instagram shilling/blogging/appearance fees. IMO, she didn't really try to make Denver work. I think she wouldn't have been bored and hated Denver so much if she would have got a full or even part time job so she was busy during the week and actually had a purpose there. Instead of trying, she jetted off to wherever her friends were that week. IMO, Lauren just wants to be an influencer because of the easy money with the ability to do whatever whenever and I see her dating a fellow influencer in the future, not a 9-5er. She needs someone with a schedule as flexible as hers. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland