SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Hmm... per this interview Zac says "three months" of filming? So does that mean they were still filming when the season aired?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/lifestylegeneral/zac-franich-interview-with-womans-day/vp-BBBi9uP
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 20, 2017 7:27 pm

^^^Fish and chips on the beach. Doesn't this point more to V?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 7:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^Fish and chips on the beach.  Doesn't this point more to V?

That's what I thought too! Seems like something V may have said before but not sure?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 7:41 pm

So here are the dresses from the far away hill scene and also the end scene of Zac and Lily from preview.  These are not from MTP time this is last time with Zac.  It looks like he takes both of the girls to a hill top.  
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Zac10

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Last edited by 4health on Sat May 20, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Honestly this season SM by Zac is very confusing to me...
- Zac liking a comment about Viarni winning and him liking Varni from the beginning...
- Zac commenting on his IG "fight me" in regards to Lily

Either way, it just feels odd to me that Zac would do either of those things since those are the F2 and especially considering that he sought professional therapy dealing with his feelings from the show.

scratch question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:38 pm

@AllAboutLove That is what is confusing me also. That is not a good look if you asked me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 8:51 pm

I noticed on the Three FB page (Three is the network that airs the show) that Lily's name mentioned first when put next to Viarni (could be due to alphabetical order or something else) and that they only posted about Lily meeting Zac's family and not Viarni and that so far this season most SM posts on Three and Bach NZ are about Lily  question

So if Lily is F2 then the SM is misleading? If she is F1 then they are showing more of her?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Apologies for all the posts... I was looking at this and one thing that stood out to me was how they use a HEART for Viarni and the THUMBS UP for Lily.

Yes they would have to do something to differentiate the two for people to show who they like/think will win but to me the fact that they used the HEART for Viarni reminds me of Bette Aussie where they had Lee holding the heart and the other guys weren't even touching the heart that Lee was holding that represented G's heart and who would win her heart...

What does everyone else think? Intentional that they chose the heart button for Viarni and not for Lily?  question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:57 pm

I think it is intentional @allaboutlove. I remember the heart photo with Lee and the comments that Lee had won as it was a give away!

I honestly think it all points to Viarni being F1. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly this season SM by Zac is very confusing to me...
- Zac liking a comment about Viarni winning and him liking Varni from the beginning...
- Zac commenting on his IG "fight me" in regards to Lily

Either way, it just feels odd to me that Zac would do either of those things since those are the F2 and especially considering that he sought professional therapy dealing with his feelings from the show.

scratch  question

@AllAboutLove, Zac also teased Lily about "being a weirdo" in this article which seems a little harsh, if she's F2. Yes it's a throwaway comment and she may be "cool with it" but still, I think he could be treading a bit more delicately either way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for all the posts... I was looking at this and one thing that stood out to me was how they use a HEART for Viarni and the THUMBS UP for Lily.

Yes they would have to do something to differentiate the two for people to show who they like/think will win but to me the fact that they used the HEART for Viarni reminds me of Bette Aussie where they had Lee holding the heart and the other guys weren't even touching the heart that Lee was holding that represented G's heart and who would win her heart...

What does everyone else think? Intentional that they chose the heart button for Viarni and not for Lily?  question

Yes interesting considering everything mentioned upthread about V's association with RED on the show.  Red dresses all over the place, and now a red heart?  Feels to me like she's advertising something, F1 status or Bachelorette or Colgate - not sure which.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:12 pm

@Bobette good point! Then again if Lily is F1 it could be a shout out to her? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette