SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

As upset as Rachel is on the show, assuming he actually is F1, no way she hasnt brought it up.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

I mean he was living in the house, he got 2 eyes and 2 ears. If Dean and Peter can see it I am sure he can as well imo. Plus there was a huge media focus on him Lee. I mean if he is Rachel's fiancé she must have told him or he must have heard ... or even a friend, I just can't believe it. jmo.

But yes, may be ..

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:45 am

I don't know. It is pretty ridiculous. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt I guess, I don't see him as a racist or sympathizer regardless of f1 or f2.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 am

I don't think he is a racist, I'm not saying that but that does not show awareness imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 am

Someone said he "ain't woke" on twitter. That is probs true. Maybe being with Rachel will change all that if he's f1 and I think he is.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:52 am

I am not going to pretend to know Bryan's thought process with following Lee because I don't but what I definitely know is Bryan is not racist or a racist sympathizer. Some of his best friends in the house are black men (Will, Josiah, Kenny), his long life friends in real life are black (Ugo and Pauldine). He is probably the most comfortable/integrated with black people out of the all of the other men in the house IRL.

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am

@TLTF  plus during his 1 on 1 time did he not tell Rachel, paraphrasing now, that he was keeping is distance from the drama, when she is weak he'll be there to lift her up, how she's the wind beneath his wings, Rolling Eyes (Okay, sorry I made that part up, laugh out loud) What drama was he speaking of if not Lee & Kenny during the cocktail party? And as you said he was living in the same house as everyone else that picked up on it, never mind its been in the media for the past 2-3 weeks why unfollow Lee now? IMO he knew and did not want to get involved but his silence was heard loud and clear. ALL IMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am

@Alanna oh no no no worries Smiley I should have tagged you. Yes he “ain't woke“ imo and if he is indeed F1 i'm hoping that Rachel will change that too because it is not a good look imo :/

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

Topazgold wrote:@TLTF  plus during his 1 on 1 time did he not tell Rachel, paraphrasing now, that he was keeping is distance from the drama, when she is weak he'll be there to lift her up, how she's the wind beneath his wings, Rolling Eyes (Okay,  sorry I made that part up, laugh out loud) What drama was he speaking of if not Lee & Kenny during the cocktail party?  And as you said he was living in the same house as everyone else that picked up on it, never mind its been in the media for the past 2-3 weeks why unfollow Lee now? IMO he knew and did not want to get involved but his silence was heard loud and clear.  ALL IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 27 3806527698 at the bold, I can imagine him saying this lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:06 am

TLTF wrote:@Alanna oh no no no worries Smiley I should have tagged you. Yes he “ain't woke“ imo and if he is indeed F1 i'm hoping that Rachel will change that too because it is not a good look imo :/
Well who knows and she seems very happy, but I'm sure there's a lot to learn about each other and they're working on it.

laugh out loud @topazgold hilarious!!! He is waiting till FD to bust that out probs, don't steal his lines laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 am

Dessler wrote:I am not going to pretend to know Bryan's thought process with following Lee because I don't but what I definitely know is Bryan is not racist or a racist sympathizer. Some of his best friends in the house are black men (Will, Josiah, Kenny), his long life friends in real life are black (Ugo and Pauldine). He is probably the most comfortable/integrated with black people out of the all of the other men in the house IRL.
I agree He also seems close with Eric, who comes in F3. And if he is not "woke", he appears to be someone who is willing to learn.

I actually find it stranger that Will follows Lee and is STILL following Lee. So who knows what these guys are thinking or what went down. I am not going to make judgement on people solely based on their SM.

Last edited by makeover on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 am

Doesnt change the fact that during the filming, after guys were admitting that Lee might be culturally insensitive, the Miami Mack was still buddy buddy with him. I would buy the theory if they didn't hang out as much on the show and if they didn't play around together as much. all JMO.

That's a fact? Because I've watched all the episodes and I've barely ever seen Bryan and Lee interacting. There was one scene of Lee's going on about Kenny or whatever, while Bryan was on the couch and Bryan just sat there looking at him saying nothing, not unlike when he was running his mouth to Peter and Will, at the bar. Standing next to someone in some scenes during the episodes now constitute being buddy and great friends? And Bryan followed a lot of people from the season. So it's not like he only followed Lee, proving what besties they were.

I don't understand why Bryan gets a pass on this..I mean he followed a racist. That is jmo.

And so did Will and Josiah. And we even see a clip in an upcoming episode of Will apparently explaining to Lee why calling a black man aggressive has negative connotations. So that means this was something he confronted Lee about and he still followed him. By the way, speaking of passes, I noticed I've seen very little about Peter's little rap referring to Rachel being from the hood.

I may be in the minority but I really don't like that one (or more) of the contestants is being slandered here. Without proof.

Sorry these latest discussions have made me very uncomfortable.

Completely agree. Just another day of all the ways that Bryan is apparently this awful human being. Good times. Yeah when is this season ending again?

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch