SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 pm

sdmom wrote:@lleyki inthink three met her family and all three went to Spain

Here's our filming schedule thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Okay, thanks. So where did the discussion of only two going on to Spain come from? Because I'm almost positive I've read this.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:@lleyki inthink three met her family and all three went to Spain

Here's our filming schedule thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Okay, thanks. So where did the discussion of only two going on to Spain come from? Because I'm almost positive I've read this.

Iirc, it's one of early spoilers from RS?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:59 pm

I am not sure if only 2, but Eric went definitely in Spain

once you go on topof the church on top; you bang the bell and you make a wish

unless someone else did before me, I sleuthed when I was non spoiled, they went to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 F4cfefe1b81388a5dd000441ba3b2e3e_zpsncftyils

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 B409d5ab37494b3349609d360cd8120d_zpsnsuu4yta

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Isn't the top photo from Rachel and Peter's Switzerland 1 : 1 when they were in the helicopter?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:32 pm

@Just Looking no it is definitely not switzerland IMO
you can see the little church
we mau make a search on GOOGLEand we may see it in all angles ;)

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:34 pm

@HEA Yes nice job. I remember when you found that. yes Here's another pic.
http://unusualplaces.org/gaztelugatxe-or-the-stairs-above-the-sea/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 Gaztelugatxe1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 2498057887

at that time I thought it would be Peter since on ep1 rachel exclaimed: a shooting star

interesting eric got the "wish" date though... do prods pushing eric next bach?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 am

I just realized that most of Fleiss tweets during filming that includes Bryan's date has to do with the word love or taking the plunge. Did he tweet pics like that for other season filming and was it for F1 or F2 (misdirection)?

Also I think this pic is also related to her date with Bryan in one of the coming episodes.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 Screen12
The original caption: a beautiful journey so far

Source: my screenshot from https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/861820673055784961

I will try to bring the cap im thinking about over for comparison
Here it is
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 25faa6c62dbba2afcff42a6ab86e5411_zpspmkrxlr2
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:50 am

Does Bryan get the hot air balloon ride in Spain? If so, you usually board the balloon at dawn and the pictures you posted would match.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 am

There was a shot in the preview of a hot air balloon but it was far away so we couldn't see the people inside. Good catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:42 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 57 01da9c03d201dcb8523233f7127f41c9_zpsygfmutny

From sc no discussion thread
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 am

Is this supposed to be their fantasy date then?
So the hugging cap might be after the ride or before?
I think after the ride and changing into new outfits.
Were would the fantasy be in that field then? Lol
We need to place the field and find the fantasy room to see if it's a match with the other hotel scene.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch