SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 am

I think this might be the hot air balloon company and maybe the package they used but is it yet to be confirmed with SC. I'm at work, I will do it later or someone else can do it.

The company is called Globus Emporda.
https://www.globusemporda.com/fr/experiencias/paquets-de-vol/pack-romantico.html
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:50 am

You guys are amazing sleuthers. clapping!

Bryan with all the cool dates.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Bryan stayed at Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa in Spain for the FDs. The light switch and the luggage room decor (circled) match the ones in the hotel pics posted below. Huge thanks and credit to @KashatheDiva who first pointed out the similarities.  bestbud!

SC:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 Fd4e9710
Source

Hotel pics:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 2822279_65_z
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 2822279_66_z
Source: https://www.hotels.com/ho330053/hotel-posada-mayor-de-migueloa-laguardia-spain/

Few more pics from Trip Advisor which show the luggage and the light switch:
Picture 1
Picture 2
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:13 pm

yes  :Woah-hoo:  :claphands  Great sleuthing work and find @coolangel!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Great sleuthing of the hotel room for Bryan, that is also the setting of screne caps showing him crying and rubbing his eyes!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 pm

So the hugging cap might be after the ride or before?
I think after the ride and changing into new outfits.

I think it's before the ride. I think Bryan meets her there very early in the morning as the sun is rising and they go for the hot air balloon ride. One thing that confuses me about the screencap of Rachel leaving Bryan's room and the other screencap that shows him sort of holding onto his head is that if it is FSD, does that mean she doesn't go into the FS with him? And so I'm wondering again if the Final 3 go to Spain but FSD only happen with the F2. Like because they meet the parents before going to Spain, which usually coincides with the LCD, they make it LCD with the Final 3 and then Rachel does FSD with her Final 2.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:27 pm

@coolangel are you sure it's FD not LCD? Because the lead usually leaves in the morning after FD, but it looks like Rachel left him at night? Or he didn't get invited to stay overnight?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I'm not CoolAngel, but what I can say is we know those rooms photos match up to our screen caps. We've been busy bees! The history behind that hotel is fascinating.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 pm

sdmom wrote:@coolangel are you sure it's FD not LCD? Because the lead usually leaves in the morning after FD, but it looks like Rachel left him at night? Or he didn't get invited to stay overnight?

I am confused about that as well. The only reason I think it's FD is coz Eric had a date at San Juan de Gaztelugatxe based on the SC and my assumption is that he was out at F3. Bryan's hotel and Gaztelugatxe fall in the same county which makes sense only if it's the same time period for filming - F3 FD or F2 LCD.

IMO two possibilities exist:
1. Eric's Gaztelugatxe date is a FD, Bryan's hotel is the FD ----> assumption being Eric is out at F3
2. Eric's Gaztelugatxe date is a LCD and so is Bryan's hotel which means Eric made F2.

All JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:48 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I think this might be the hot air balloon company and maybe the package they used but is it yet to be confirmed with SC. I'm at work, I will do it later or someone else can do it.

The company is called Globus Emporda.
https://www.globusemporda.com/fr/experiencias/paquets-de-vol/pack-romantico.html

You may be right on this but this company is located outside of Girona which is quite a ways away from La Rioja. But I couldn't find a company in La Rioja that matched.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 pm

@coolangel wow excellent job.
Hat off really. I have been looking for this room for hours looool.
Guess I have huge room for improvement sleuthing wise.

So since we still have to place the SC below to an evening portion, can we assume it will be at LCD?
Which means the upset scene was not a goodbye one right?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 58 Ff418f7ff39b4aeddecc0810c50b0e7b_zpsqx4bj40m
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:@coolangel  wow excellent job.
Hat off really. I have been looking for this room for hours looool.
Guess I have huge room for improvement sleuthing wise.

The credit goes to @KashatheDiva really who first pointed out the similarities. bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch