SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:54 pm

djogbenyie,

Is it possible that the pic above is the same date as the one in the Posada room with Rachel outside the door? The shirt colors look similar to me.

And the khaki pant color in the Posada room photo, match the pants in the hot air balloon field.

Any chance the pic with Bryan in the Posada room and Rachel outside his door is her picking him up for their early morning balloon ride?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:54 pm

sdmom wrote:@coolangel are you sure it's FD not LCD? Because the lead usually leaves in the morning after FD, but it looks like Rachel left him at night? Or he didn't get invited to stay overnight?

I can totally see Rachel not wanting to spend the whole night with any of them.
Knowing how modest she has been with her outfits, how she does not do full monkey jump on all but Bryan and how she might want to represent faith and values for her family, I can see her just have few hours with them and then say goodbye.
What do you guys think?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm

luvstx wrote:djogbenyie,

Is it possible that the pic above is the same date as the one in the Posada room with Rachel outside the door?  The shirt colors look similar to me.

And the khaki pant color in the Posada room photo, match the pants in the hot air balloon field.

Any chance the pic with Bryan in the Posada room and Rachel outside his door is her picking him up for their early morning balloon ride?

One looks like denim (the hotel room one) and one just like coton or something though

Posada room one:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 11aa17650a05b318e28e2a5c6db0761f_zps2pwkttzc
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 2e6023b1dd8d92fc170695e9e6cb35b7_zpsmcpuuetv

Source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote
The unplaced sc

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 Ff418f7ff39b4aeddecc0810c50b0e7b_zpsqx4bj40m

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote

And I don't think she was picking him up cause in the video you can see her leave and Bryan starting to rub his head

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Ah...I was able to locate the room, I left the pulling the rest together to CA. I took a nap. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
sdmom wrote:@coolangel are you sure it's FD not LCD? Because the lead usually leaves in the morning after FD, but it looks like Rachel left him at night? Or he didn't get invited to stay overnight?

Knowing how modest she has been with her outfits, how she does not do full monkey jump on all but Bryan and how she might want to represent faith and values for her family, I can see her just have few hours with them and then say goodbye.
What do you guys think?

I highly doubt it.
She spent the night with Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

What do you guys think?

I highly doubt it.
She spent the night with Nick.
cantstopl forgot about that.
So at what occasion did she say those goodbyes to Bryan and Eric?
I don't see the Posada scene being LCD neither since they don't get to go in an hotel room.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:24 pm

LCDs were in both Nikki's and Claire's hotel rooms. Plus remember JoJo crying in her bathroom on her LCD with Ben?

Could be either one. They do leave the same night on LCD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:26 pm

My theory, she said goodbye to Eric before overnight at the FD. The scene with Bryan looking stressed could have been after she broke if off with peter and got really emotional so she went to Bryan and said things along the line of she doesn't know if she can keep the journey going. That could tie into the VO of her saying she didn't know it would affect her so much to say goodbye (presumably to peter). And it would also make sense for her to be saying that she hopes her F1 still wants what she wants and didn't change his mind cause of the things she's said to him. Just my theory.

Additionally this could also be what CH was referring to when he said that she almost sabotaged her own happy ending

Last edited by FashionLover on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 pm

This is purely my assumption but I think that Rachel visited Bryan after saying goodbye to someone (Eric?) at F3 before the RC. He was upset coz of her being upset IMO.

Look at the SCs here. She is walking in the rain crying and the rings on both her hands match the last SC where she talks about how she didn't expect how hard this goodbye would be (paraphrasing). It's not the same thing but reminds me of Nick visiting the women last season after sending DLo home.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 Da89218a8b83868744336d9444936e2f_zpsa3mqzbvw
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 88a487a48f3417b929701976c0eadea8_zpszrxm4yt6
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 59 7c00eb624c775d758c15df1556a52b7f_zps5bxnwwjb
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

All JMO

ETA: @FashionLover, Jinx! Just posted something similar. Hugesmile

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Yeah my theory right now is that the LCD were swapped with the FSD.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Still don't know what LCD is but

In screen cap of her saying "I didn't know it would affect me this much to say goodbye" or something, she is wearing the same sweater she was wearing when she says "we're just in two different places." so I think this is when she ends it with peter, not eric IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:49 pm

LCD is the last chance date. It usually happens with the Final 2, where the lead introduces them to their family and then they spend a last few hours with the contestant, before the Final Rose Ceremony takes place. So I am suggesting that maybe this time it was flipped to where Rachel had those with her Final 3 since they already changed things up and had all 3 meet her family before they went to Spain, and then the Fantasy Suite Dates was just with her Final 2.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch