SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:50 pm

@quietpal  we don't know.
But other than interviews etc, why would it take too long ?

Her hair up do was literally as though she out it up with her own hands at some point.  It's that messy imo.

I thought only one guy came to the FRC but now with the hair situation I think I am wrong.

ETA if one of you care to review shadows etc, ?????? I think the sun is stronger in one set VS the other.

Where are the SC experts ??? hi

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:54 pm

I don't know, her hair isn't enough for me to determine one way or the other how many guys showed up at the FRC. I've only seen one limo so far. Right now that leads me to believe only one guy showed up. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:55 pm

The wind in Spain is very strong! I was there around the same time as Rachel and had to walk around with my hands around my dress all the time, if not, the wind would no doubt blow it up. 

I definitely think the wind could mess that hair up in seconds. Super embarrassing to admit but it was so strong, I remember at points, I held onto my weave so it wouldn't fly away!  giggling

And I remember some were saying that TPTB like to make things scenic for the FRC. Is it possible they had her there for awhile before the F1 arrived? Just to get a few takes of her in the setting while it's beautiful and sunny and maybe for some ITM's before the proposal?

Last edited by Here4Roses on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:28 pm

@Here4Roses That's what I was speculating, about Rachel being there for a while.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:37 pm

I think Peter crying on the floor is that he does tell her he loves her but is not sure he will be ready to propose. She doesn't respond favorably but she doesn't let him go. He's upset.... she's upset. 

The only thing she must have at the end of this is a proposal because.... we'll just because. A proposal is the only possible conclusion to this show (except for JP and maybe one other).

I wonder what she would do if her F1, the one she loves, is not ready to propose? Go with her F2?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Also, the shadows under the limo seem to indicate closer to noon. The shadows are not long enough to be even late afternoon, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:41 pm

I think she doesn't send Peter home until F3 rose ceremony, which I think will be in last episode.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:49 pm

quietpal wrote:@Here4Roses That's what I was speculating, about Rachel being there for a while.

Just because they show 1 limo doesn't mean there wasn't a second one. By extension, just because they didn't show any guys at the FRC doesn't mean there wasn't anyone or two. They're just messing with the audience at the moment. imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:52 pm

IMO there's a reason, we've only seen the same limo twice in previews so far.  And if they only show 1 limo for the rest of the season preview at the end of MTA, IMO it's because there is only 1 limo, 1 guy.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:55 pm

RE Rachel being there for awhile. I don't think that's unusual. There are promo shot's to be taken, retakes etc. Makeup and hair touch up and so forth.

I understand that just because there is one limo it doesn't mean there weren't two. I noticed the second set of caps we got, I matched up the license plate and noticed it was the same as the cap we got a week or two I forget, earlier.

We have often sleuthed two limo's, where we clearly could see it was two different ones, and were able to determine the weather at the time. That's the reason I because curious and have been on the lookout for a 2nd limo to compare the weather of that limo arrival, if we get it.

ETA: the two caps with the same limo appear to arrive at the same time, since the dark cloud is in the same spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Ok so let's try another angle.

Iirc our poster "@HEA" had done SCs of the original promomwhere she indicated a man standing to the LHS of the screen saying it was CH.
I did not notice a man there myself FYI.

But there is a black (shoe) in the corner of this one. We need the better angle that poster  HEA captured IMO?

SCs from Ladybug82

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 75 2df88673aeba5086893f45bb458b4f2d_zpszfkee4pk

If that is true the. In the new caps ChrisH  standing on top of the ramp and he would have to be a super hero to get down that fast,

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 75 F21cb846d6d334c3de41fedc309cf427_zpsdofkwrge

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing image code for SCs to show.)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:22 pm

^^^ Could be filming crew etc.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch