SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by simon1781 Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:27 pm

^^she isn't wearing a wig, just because she has an extension doesn't mean her own hair can't be dry. Lauren has talked about her dry hair and had asked suggestions on twitter for solutions way before she started hair gummies. Nothing wrong with the shilling, everyone does it.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by George1218 Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 pm

I happen to really like Lauren and hope she is able to move on and get over Ben. I don't think she is there yet, but is working on it.

As for the shilling, maybe she is doing more of it to pay the bills and keep herself busy until she decides what she wants to do with her life. How many people would really turn down promoting products for small amounts of time and making good money vs. working a 9-5 job making not as much money???
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Ben and Lauren are what they are and I think it's being exemplified post breakup.

Lauren doesn't need fans approval to fill this void in her life. That's why, imo, she's been quiet because she's getting that support from her wonderful family and friends. She takes that, knows she's loved and that's what she needs at the end of the day. I'm sure she doesn't like negative comments coming her way but she doesn't change her life over it. However you view Lauren - she uses social media to be able to live this new lifestyle she's been afforded and that's it. Otherwise, she's grounded in those that matter.

Then there's Ben. Who also has great friends and family support for but whatever reason that's not enough.  He needs constant reassurance and the belief that people like him. The void that Lauren fills with family and friends and her own self worth is missing for whatever reason with Ben. At least that's how I see it. Ben needs to figure out how to fill that void on his own and let the people who do love him fill it without being so needy elsewhere.

I just see two people dealing with a breakup in the ways and needs they have. I prefer Lauren's method, but I get where Ben is coming from. The dude has to figure some things out.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 am

I love Kayla Itsines workouts. That's a great opportunity. Go Lauren!
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 am

I don't hate people shilling, not one bit. I support everyone to grab every single opportunities all there. But for Lauren Bushnell?? I thought she is IMO soooooo above everyone from this franchise, and for someone as perfect as she is, going the shilling route? IMO, it must be Ben's fault. :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 am

^ Right, because everything is supposedly Ben's fault laugh out loud

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:54 am

I've never had the impression that she would behave like she's above this franchise. Smiley She's been making friends throughout the community which I don't care for and just because she didn't promote a lot of things on SM so far in my views doesn't mean that she would feel above it. I think she's been pretty busy with everything she & Ben decided to go for. And her constant travels probably included some promoting of hotels or other stuff, too.

imo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:57 am

Geeee, I don't know, maybe it is Perfect Ben's fault. Poor guy. :dripdrip Errr, no. Her 'job/blog' is one big shill. Don't get the outcry for those gummies, all the Bach girls do it. Get it by any means I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:21 am

Good for her. Make that money. Why on earth shouldn't she take the opportunities given to her and make income? She needs to find a new home, in LA, that takes a big eggnest, shilling will bring the easy income until she figures out what to do next. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:I don't hate people shilling, not one bit. I support everyone to grab every single opportunities all there. But for Lauren Bushnell?? I thought she is IMO soooooo above everyone from this franchise, and for someone as perfect as she is, going the shilling route? IMO, it must be Ben's fault. :dripdrip

Lauren's literally been shilling since day 1 though so... I mean she's no Jade but she does it semi regularly.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:IMO, the interview might've been set up. Reality TV stars sometimes do this to kind of control the narrative. She put up two pictures on her IG story that said she was at the Portland airport flying Alaska Air heading back to "Lala Land." Convenient timing or maybe not IMO.

TMZ and paps hang out at the airports all day long. What benefit would it have been for her to set it up? It's not like she provided any worthwhile information on her life or the split, other than she's taking one day at a time.

Not to mention, if she had set it up, she would have been better prepared.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 am

IMO Lauren has handled herself with dignity, grace and privacy post breakup. Ben has been exemplified just the opposite approach IMO. I thought Lauren was polite to the Pap's without giving any salacious info or making herself a victim. I doubt Ben would have done the same.

Lauren is blessed with a lovely family and wonderful friends so IMO Lauren will be fine with time. In the meantime, if Lauren wants to make money shilling....then shill away. At least she is supporting herself as she figures out what her next chapter in life looks like. Hopefully it involves relationships with genuine people....including a secure man instead of a needy manchild.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover