SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 37 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by missnana Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 am

I know this is long go but I personally wouldn't' be okay with knowing about the ILY to JO right after accepting the proposal. It's not fair and I think Lauren deserved to know about the ILY before been proposed to. Doesn't matter if Jo forced Ben to talk, Lauren should've known before JMO
It seems as if Ben only told her because he knew she will watch it on TV with the rest of the world, as if he is only telling her to cover his azz, not out of respect to her feelings. What a tool IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 37 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:57 am

@sosleepy again this is not Kaitlyn post but I respect her for the way she handled things post show. She made it known constantly and publicly that Shawn was the one, she apologised and said she regretted how she handled things with nick during filming.I don't necessarily like how they treated Nick but to be honest at that point her priority was Shawn and she made it known to him and the whole world he was ultimately her final one.

I love that she said she still loves him but maybe the live is not the forever kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:07 am

Whocares wrote:@sosleepy again this is not Kaitlyn post but I respect her for the way she handled things post show. She made it known constantly and publicly that Shawn was the one, she apologised and said she regretted how she handled things with nick during filming.I don't necessarily like how they treated Nick but to be honest at that point her priority was Shawn and she made it known to him and the whole world he was ultimately her final one.

I love that she said she still loves him but maybe the live is not the forever kind.

IMO, that's BS and she's lying to try and look good. I don't think she even likes him anymore, let alone love him still. IMO, if she did, she wouldn't have unfollowed him on social media.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 am

Whocares wrote:@sosleepy again this is not Kaitlyn post but I respect her for the way she handled things post show. She made it known constantly and publicly that Shawn was the one, she apologised and said she regretted how she handled things with nick during filming.I don't necessarily like how they treated Nick but to be honest at that point her priority was Shawn and she made it known to him and the whole world he was ultimately her final one.

I agree. Ben didn't take any responsibility for the ILY and acted as if Lauren had no right to be angry and she should just get over it. Kaitlyn was super vocal and public that Shawn was the one for her from the beginning. I think she did a good job in reassuring her F1 after the Nick thing in her season. Ben in the other hand was all about his feelings, and his priority was not what his fiance was going through. I think that definitely put a big crack in their relationship from the start.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:11 am

Well, to be fair it looks like at the end of the day, like them, love them, hate them or indifferent, S+K are meant to be, and B+L never were. It might be easier to stand up and defend constantly when you know for sure you are with the right person, in real love. The only person Ben was in real love with in his situation was himself.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 am

@sweeti810  why would she lie? When she's already giving a candid account.

She unfollowed him because she was hurting, all the Ashley podcast stuff post breakup was too much for her... in the people excerpt above she said hearing about the podcast especially because Ben didn't tell her about it really hurt. Also did you see that cartoon of furniture gate posted by iheart radio that Ashley I liked on twitter, if I were Lauren I would be upset too. Saying all that Lauren's entire family including Mollie's boyfriend and still follow him and Ben has been liking Megan and Ceyla's post.

Also on Mollies snap from Saturday or Sunday.. lauren is having brunch with Mollies friend and everyone is chatting and laughing... then you see lauren at the end just gazing into space... honestly it was so sad, I wanted to give her a hug. The fan account did not post that particular snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 am

Wait... hold the phone. Where did it say Lauren didn't know about the podcast? I thought that was planned for "months and months." Ben is such Douche light, and Ashley I. is a freaking hypocrite.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:46 am

@sosleepy I think she was talking about Ben discussing the breakup on the podcast and not telling her... she said it was bad timing but it still really hurt.

Also mentions she didn't want to do HEA,

It's in the video in the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am

I'm so glad she's telling her side of the story. So she didn't want to do HEA, wanted to move on from the franchise, but Ben wanted to keep tangled in it. I mean moving to another state for her bf, then starting a new reality show 2-3 months later, where he does a yo-yo game of 'were getting married, no we' re not, yeah we are', and then promoting that show. There was no normalcy whatsoever. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ben has been on the Woe is me train for weeks now, I see no issue with Lauren putting her side of the story out there. Jmo.

I thought Lauren is above Ben because well, it's Lauren, who was so classy after the breakup. Once again, when I have high hope for her to act differently than the norm, she falls right back to the same level. She is just the same with Ben, with everyone, imo.

She is entitled to act whatever way she wants, and this is exactly one of the things I fully expect her to do. And I fully expect there will have more to come. We will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:22 am

emusha wrote:IMO the hurt is deeper when it's a "nice guy" with the "best intentions" I think Lauren could say much more than she is saying at the moment. We know and can point out more things that hurt the relationship than she's admitted to. I really think they were just very very different people who were not compatible. Olivia said as much in an interview from seeing them in person. I honestly think Ben was infatuated with Lauren and 1 or 2 attributes of hers rather than connecting to many different aspects of her personality.

But what personality does Lauren have? This could sound cruel, but imo, she seems to be very surface level. She is passionate about how to look good at snap, party, drink, and party. She didn't even get a job, didn't have any skills, technique, so imo, it really could have nothing to be emotionally connect with.

And she portrayed a completely different image during the season, imo, Ben fell for that next door girl Lauren, rather than the actual LA high maintenance party girl Lauren. I blame Ben for this though, he was being superficial when picking his girl, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

The two ILYs were a total mess. I get why they happened and I do blame the show. I got the impression that they had talked about it repeatedly let it go. Not good if they had not. Was Ben unwilling to talk about it, did he get mad everytime she brought it up? I hate the proposing right after breaking up with someone else any way. If Lauren took getting engaged that seriously, then I am sorry for her.

I do think she was never going to be happy in Ben's life, I just think he at that pointed wanted a girl to enjoy his Colorado life and I don't think Lauren would have ever. I think she really wanted to and thought the giddy feelings she had during filming would be enough. Maybe if Ben had decided right away he wanted the media life like he seems to now and moved to LA after AFTR, maybe it could have worked, but he did not. Just sad.

I hope for Lauren's sake she learned that it is okay to want what she wants. She should not have to try to fit into someone else's ideal life.

Good luck to Lauren, I am sorry she has a broken engagement, but I am happy for her that it wasn't a broken marriage.

All JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover