SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:20 pm

I think Lauren will move on and find someone else and be just fine. I bet it happens before Ben settles, just a guess.

I appreciate her side of the story. It's far more candid and matter of fact than Ben's BS-ary, example: "it's hard when you love someone and it just doesn't work for reasons you can't explain." Like what does that even mean? Lauren's answers are at least logical.

For a girl that's always labelled as fake, I think she's actually always been pretty authentic and straight forward. Wishing her well.

Oh, read somewhere else from someone that read the article already that she was also incredibly hesitant about Political run as well as HEA. She just wanted to focus on them. Ben was full steam ahead in both instances. He just never prioritized her or their relationship.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Yeah, I get the sense that Ben is very "my way or the highway" type of person. Seems like Lauren tried to deal with it the best she could, because she loved him, but in the end realised she or her feelings weren't a priority to him. I for one appreciate hearing her side after Ben's sugar-coated woe-is-me nonsense. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 am

People Magazine's: Lauren Bushnell Admits She Didn't Want to Do Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?

Is there going to be anything left to this article when the Friday issue comes out? This is the 3rd sneak peek for her interview...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:40 am

This is a prime example of a relationship never meant to be that stayed together for the sake of staying together to work it out. What torture that must have been. I hope they both get therapy, but especially her because I think she probably wants it and would need it to move on and past this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

I feel for her. It's pretty crazy. A lot of us noticed problems dating back to November, so for six months before the break up. With the way she's talking, that six months should be more like 9-10 months.

It's wild. For almost a year they were having problems. The other six months of their relationship involved them being in hiding and barely seeing each other. Brutal. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:47 am

North wrote:People Magazine's: Lauren Bushnell Admits She Didn't Want to Do Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?

Is there going to be anything left to this article when the Friday issue comes out? This is the 3rd sneak peek for her interview...

“I don’t think either of us were craving another reality show or having cameras around us at all times,” she says. “[Running for local office] was something that he did really want to do, and I wanted to be supportive of that aspect … I was trying to be supportive of his goals and dreams, and if that meant having to do a reality show for four months [I told myself], ‘It’s not ideal, but I can do it.’

This is what many speculated and IA. This is how I always viewed Lauren. She was trying to support him in everything he wanted to do. She is the one who made the changes to try and make the relationship work right from the FRC IMHO. Then IMO came a point where she had to stick it out even though she didn't want to be there. That's when the travelling started, Ben's home, she's not, partying etc. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 am

She said she went to counselling as a couple and alone. I hope she's still going. Good for her. She already seems like a weight has been lifted and I'm happy for her.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 am

Apparently, unless I have been misreading the situation, they or she wanted out or thought the relationship needed ending back then--last fall? So maybe they had to hold on to the relationship contractually. IDK. Stranger things I guess. But this is surely emotional torture, IMO. To me everyday being with someone you don't want to be with would be. Mind games. One day you wake up and say you have to escape this situation and the next you say ok maybe just maybe it can change. My gosh. The games. Then add to this the different players whispering in your ear. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:Apparently, unless I have been misreading the situation, they or she wanted out or thought the relationship needed ending back then--last fall? So maybe they had to hold on to the relationship contractually. IDK. Stranger things I guess. But this is surely emotional torture, IMO. To me everyday being with someone you don't want to be with would be. Mind games. One day you wake up and say you have to escape this situation and the next you say ok maybe just maybe it can change. My gosh. The games. Then add to this the different players whispering in your ear. no no

I don't think they were forced to stay together since last fall. I think Lauren genuinely loved Ben and still hoped it could work, but the damage had been done already. The last few months might've been a waiting game though considering how little time they seemed to spend together. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 am

Damn. I have never really been a big fan of Lauren, but my heart honestly breaks for her reading this stuff. I think she was really in love with him, and he was in love with the idea of her. She made all the sacrifices and compromises for their relationship, while he always put himself first. JMO.

I also think it explains so much why she acted so cold and bitchy during HEA. I can't imagine how hard it must've been for her to basically be coerced into doing a show she didn't want to do because she wanted to make him happy, and then being stuck with all the dumb, staged sh*t they had to do. And oh yeah, let's bring in the girl Ben was also in love with when he proposed to Lauren, which he refused to apologize for, and who people on Instagram are sure to tell her day in and day out is sooo much better/hotter/more fun to be around and that Ben should've picked her instead. 

That must've been really f'ing hard to deal with and then he publicly humiliated her, on a show she only did to make him happy, by saying he wasn't ready to marry her? Yeah, no wonder she said f it, lashed out, and started partying and avoiding him all the time. Not the most mature way to deal with the situation, but man, I feel so bad for her.

Last edited by pvpr on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Read the article.

This part in the article:
"Ultimately, however, it wasn’t as easy as she had hoped, and Bushnell admits she experienced a sense of isolation while filming the Freeform spin-off.  “I felt very alone,” she says. “It was the weirdest thing".

This made me feel sad for her. No one really likes the feeling of being alone or abandoned.

I also don't think they had reached the level where she felt comfortable yet, so rehashing the two I love you for the TV show and cancelling the wedding, rather than delaying the wedding, probably compounded the issue.

Lauren Bushnell Admits She Didn't Want to Do Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:04 pm

I hope she's still in therapy. It's slightly surprising (not now but months ago when we first started seeing the cracks) that two seemingly decent individuals could be in such a toxic (imo) relationship. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover