SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Lauren has probably spent more quality time with Devin than she did with Ben before accepting his proposal. Bachelor world is a bubble with over the top dates. So far she's shared that they've gone to a basketball game and quickly showed him when out for ice cream. it's her social media and if she doesn't want to hide him forever IMO she doesn't have to. I don't feel as everything she does is directly related to Ben anymore. She's given us know signs that she's "acting out" for Ben. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:34 pm

^ I don't think everything she does is directly related to Ben. Only maybe some things. The twins shade is uncalled for IMO...the whole hanging out with the ex but you don't care, bathing suit picture of Lauren..those girls were trying to act like they don't care, but came across super, super salty still. There's those passive aggressive things that make me question Lauren and her intentions with this new relationship. If she truly didn't care anymore then her and her friends wouldn't be shady. They're probably a bunch of mean girls who are bored and don't have anything better to do with their time.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Not surprising that she's in love with this guy, seems like he was a buddy that was waiting in the wings for his chance, similar to so many previous contestants imo. I wonder what he's like and what she's like with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 am

I know a lot of you guys think it's good for her that she's in the dating world again but personally for me it's a bit fast. I think she's not completely healed from the relationship with Ben yet and jumping into a new one will do some harm in the future, whether in this new relationship with the Devin guy or for herself. Of course people deal with breakups differently, I just feel like it's healthier to get your shizz together by yourself before commiting to somebody else. All imo.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

^ I agree. She seems immature and not ready for commitment..she has her own issues that this forum doesn't address IMO. She's the type of girl who can't be single - very much like Amanda. IMO it's better to be alone and take the the necessary time than to jump to relationships quickly.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:52 am

hannah.e. wrote:^ I agree. She seems immature and not ready for commitment..she has her own issues that this forum doesn't address IMO. She's the type of girl who can't be single - very much like Amanda. IMO it's better to be alone and take the the necessary time than to jump to relationships quickly.

As we all post as individuals, not as a collective group with same opinions, I don't know how the forum could address her issues. If you think she has issues, you can post about them, though. Others are then free to agree or disagree, or just not comment.

I have no problem with her moving on fast, the whole bachelor franchise is built on moving in on together engaged etc really fast. Perhaps this guy gives Lauren what she wants and needs, why then wait? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 am

My problem with Lauren is she was 25 when she was cast and although well-traveled, still had a lot to learn about herself before making a major TV love commitment. I have the same problem with Ben. The fact that Amanda and Lauren are such good friends told me so much about Lauren when they were on the season together. We've seen the wisdom with which Amanda makes decisions!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

Is she marrying this guy? Is she committed to this guy? dating? casual? How do we know to what extent they are at this point?

I don't see what issues she has, and why she shouldn't start seeing other guys, whether it's casual or progresses to a long term relationship or it amounts to nothing. This is no different than any other person meeting someone, going out on dates, they either stay together or they break up and I'm not sure why Lauren isn't entitled to the same thing that every other single female out there is entitled to regardless of their past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:03 am

Lauren has to experience love in her own way like the rest of us. Maybe he is the one, if not she will grow and learn. Good for her. Enjoy your life Lauren!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 pm

If it's love, then good. But...
IMO, seeing how manipulative she has been, I hope this new guy would not be the victim after she got bored faking another character maybe for 3 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:23 pm

JMO, I always found Emily to be a woman who got her personality and interests from her man. I don't know Lauren, but she may do this too. I think some people are more malleable than others.

I do believe Lauren wanted life to work with Ben and tried to be what he wanted.

I hope Lauren, even if more follower than leader can learn it is okay to not try to be something if it is not in her heart. Your gut or heart will tell you when it isn't right.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 pm

When I look at Lauren's SM. I see a happy gal just living her life. Good for Lauren IMO.Smiley  It is nice to see all the stress and angst that dogged her trying to make it work with Ben all those months that they were in freeform freefall fade away from Lauren. I am glad to see her countenance relaxed and joyful again. Lauren and Devin starting a relationship is just an added happiness bonus.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover