SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 am

IDK. If she is making money, and is happy with what she is making, maybe not.
If the well is dry, then maybe she needs schooling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

https://instagram.com/p/BUNcme5Bvh1/

Bra, please.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am

I don't think Lauren needs to put a bra on. It is 2017, not 1960, women shouldn't be policed into wearing clothing that conforms to society's expectations imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 am

Whether she should, or shouldn't, she didn't.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 11:00 am

It doesn't matter what year it is. Going without a bra is just asking people to look at your, ahem, assets. What happened to modesty?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 am

Mommyof2 wrote:It doesn't matter what year it is.  Going without a bra is just asking people to look at your, ahem, assets.  What happened to modesty?  

This is very typical Lauren, imo.
I think, she wants the attention and imo, she thinks everyone on earth adored her so much that there shouldn't be ant negative comment.

I don't like RS, but I think his comments about Lauren are spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 11:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:It doesn't matter what year it is.  Going without a bra is just asking people to look at your, ahem, assets.  What happened to modesty?  

#FreeTheNipple!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 11:51 am

peggy0221 wrote:

I think, she wants the attention and imo, she thinks everyone on earth adored her so much that there shouldn't be ant negative comment.

I don't follow him. What did he say about her?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 11:58 am

@Mommyof2 i completely disagree. Going without a bra is going without a bra. Simple as that. If someone chooses to look at her nipple, that is their choice not hers.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:58 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

I don't follow him.  What did he say about her?  

Here it is, he talked about the breakup:

But when Lauren is spending weekends in Nashville, and at Tortuga then Stagecoach on back-to-back weekends with her friends, and Ben is nowhere to be found, like I said, anyone following on social media could clearly see the writing on the wall. Lauren has every right to do whatever she wants with her life. I personally just don’t think that’s a good look. Do I expect her to sit at home and cry in a closet for weeks? No. But when you know all eyes are on you, and you’re constantly showing everyone how much you’re partying it up out of town without your fiance on numerous occasions, I mean, what do you think the reaction you’re gonna get is? I think she should’ve just handled herself a little differently through the end of this relationship. And then this past weekend, the weekend she officially moves out, she’s out again in Vegas hanging with Diplo on his snapchat at a club? Again, I just think it’s a bad look. But hey, that’s just one man’s opinion.

Source:RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 pm

If the break up has literally been in the works for quite some time and was over due waiting to be announced, there is no look. It's like putting the dinner rolls in the warming drawer of the oven and hoping they'll still be warm when served for Thanksgiving dinner. They're done and you hope they're warm, but not tough and hard as rocks.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 pm

hae1001 wrote:I don't think Lauren needs to put a bra on. It is 2017, not 1960, women shouldn't be policed into wearing clothing that conforms to society's expectations imo.

Couldn't agree more! Bras are so uncomfortable. I would happily go without one since my small boobs don't need much support, but I'm too self-conscious. She could be wearing one anyway, since soft bras don't really hide nipples.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover